Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ldapbis-iana-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 09:07:57 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the LDAP (v3) Revision Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IANA Considerations for LDAP
	Author(s)	: K. Zeilenga
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ldapbis-iana-05.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 04-Jan-02
	
This document provides procedures for registering extensible elements
of LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol).  The document also
provides guidelines to IANA (Internet Assigned Numbers Authority)
describing conditions under which new values can be assigned

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ldapbis-iana-05.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ldapbis-iana-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ldapbis-iana-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 07:43:04 -0800

Please ensure that this I-D incorporates the working group
recommended changes.  I intend to ask Bob to recommend
the I-D to the IESG for consideration as a BCP later this
week.

Regards, Kurt

At 06:07 AM 2002-01-07, [email-masked] wrote:
>Content-Type: text/plain
>Content-ID:     <[email-masked]>
>
>ENCODING mime
>FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ldapbis-iana-05.txt
>
><ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ldapbis-iana-05.txt>