Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ldapbis-user-schema-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the LDAP (v3) Revision Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: LDAP: Schema for User Applications
	Author(s)	: A. Sciberras
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ldapbis-user-schema-10.txt
	Pages		: 35
	Date		: 2005-7-11
	
This document is an integral part of the Lightweight Directory Access
   Protocol (LDAP) technical specification [Roadmap].  It provides a
   technical specification of attribute types and object classes
   intended for use by LDAP directory clients for many directory
   services, such as, White Pages.  These objects are widely used as a
   basis for the schema in many LDAP directories.  This document does
   not cover attributes used for the administration of directory
   servers, nor does it include directory objects defined for specific
   uses in other documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ldapbis-user-schema-10.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ldapbis-user-schema-10.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ldapbis-user-schema-10.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Andrew Sciberras <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:16:14 +1000

Hello,

Thank you for reviewing the -09 revision of this draft. The new revision 
of this document contains changes that are all editorial:
  * Boilerplate adjustments
  * Grammatical and spelling errors
  * Encapsulation of all attribute types within single quotes ''
  * Replacing SASLprep I-D references with RFC4013 references
  * The reference of [X.500] was changed from generally referencing 
X.501-X.525, to simply referencing the X.500 recommendation.

Regards,
Andrew Sciberras.