Subject: CONTACT ME

From: "pui cheung" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 22:45:37 +0000

FROM:  MR  CHEUNG PUI

([email-masked])

Dear Friend,

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Cheung Pui director of 
operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd,Hong kong.

I have an obscured business suggestion for you.Before the U.S and Iraqi war, 
our client Major Fadi Basem who was with the Iraqi forces and also business 
man made a numbered,fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of 
Twenty million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch.

Upon maturity several notice was sent to him,even during the war early last 
year.Again after the waranother notification was sent and still no response 
came from him.

We later find out that the Major and his family had been killed during the 
war in bomb blast that hit their home.After further investigation it wasalso 
discovered that Major Fadi Basem did not declare any next of kin in his 
official papers including the paper workof his bank deposit. And he also 
confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew 
of his deposit in my bank.So,Twenty million Five Hundred Thousand United 
State Dollars is still lyingin my bank and no one will ever come forward to 
claim it.

What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country, at the 
expiration 4 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong 
Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop,my 
suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the 
next of kin to Major Fadi Basem  so that you will be able to receive his 
funds.

  WHAT IS TO BE DONE:

   I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we 
shall come out successful. I have contacted anattorney that will prepare the 
necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Major Fadi 
Basem , all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me 
with your Full Names and Address so that the attorney can commence his job.

After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also fill in for 
claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of 
probate in your favor for the move of the funds to an account that will be 
provided by you.

There is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are going adopt a 
legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents.

Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this 
issue.Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we 
shall share in the ratio of 70% for me, 30% for you .

Should you be interested please send me your full names and current 
residential address and I will prefer you to reach me on the email address 
below, Email:

([email-masked])

Finally, after that i shall provide you with more details of this operation.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Mr. Cheung Pui