Subject: I NEED YOUR HELP

From: "MR. HERBART COLLINS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:29:47 +0100

FROM MR. HERBART COLLINS 
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP
DAKAR SENEGAL 

FOR YOUR ATTENTION ONLY 
I AM MR. HERBART COLLINS , A SOUTH AFRICAN WORKING WITH SENEGAL BRANCH OF
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP AS THE MANAGER. I HUMBLY WISH TO SEEK 
YOUR ASSISTANCE IN A MATTER THAT
IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME WHICH REQUIRES UTMOST URGENCY AND 
CONFIDENTIALITY. 
I WANT TO START INVESTMENT WITH THE SUM OF TWENTY MILLION UNITED STATES 
OF AMERICA DOLLARS IN YOUR CONUTRY OR ANY OTHER
COUNTRY WITH GOOD ECONOMIC STABILITY AND POLITICAL CLIMATE YOU MAY 
RECOMEND. I SHALL BE INTERESTED IN REAL
ESTATES, HOTEL BUSINESS, STOCKS & BONDS OR ANY OTHER BUSINESS YOU MIGHT 
RECOMEND.. 
THIS MONEY EMANATE AFTER MY BANK WAS BURNT DOWN FEW WEEKS AGO. A LOT OF 
LOSES WERE INCURED BOTH IN CASH
AND DOCUMENTATIONS. BEFORE THE FIRE INCIDENCE, WE HAD IN CASH A FOREIGN 
EXCHANGE TO TURN OF TWENTY MILLION
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DOLLARS. AFTER THE FIRE ACCIDENT, THE BOARD OF 
THE BANK SUMORNED ME TO ACCOUNT
FOR DAMAGES. I DECLARED THAT THE FOREIGN EXCHANGE WAS COMPLETEY BURNT. 
BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT THE MONEY IS
SAVE IN MY PERSONAL CUSTODY. 

FOR OBVIOUS REASONS I CANNOT POSSIBLY PLACE THIS FUND WITH ESTABLISHED 
FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AND THIS
REQUIRES ME TO URGENTLY LOOK FOR A RELIABLE FOREIGNER TO HELP MOVE THIS 
FUND OUT OF HERE, INVEST/MANAGE IT
FOR ME FOR SOME TIME BEFORE I FINALLY RESIGN FROM MY OFFICE. IT IS ALSO 
MY WISH THAT THIS DEAL BE HANDLED
AS QUIETLY AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT ANY LEAKAGE TO THE PRESS. IF YOU AGREE 
TO ACT AS A FUND MANAGER FOR ME,
THEN I WILL RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU IF YOU MEET MY REQUIREMENTS. 
UPON A FAVORABLE RESPONSE FROM YOU I SHALL LET YOU KNOW HOW TO RECEIVE 
THE FUND. AFTER SUCCESSFUL DEAL,
YOUR COMMISSION SHALL BE THIRTY PERCENT OF THE TOTAL SUM WHICH IS SIX 
MILLION USD FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE IN
SAFELY MOVING THE MONEY OFFSHORES OF SENEGAL. SIXTY FIVE PERCENT FOR ME 
AND FIVE PERCENT SHALL BE USED TO
RE-INBURSE EXPENSES YOU OR ME MIGHT INCURE DURING THE TRANSACTION. 
YOU SHALL BE ENTITTLED FOR AN ANNUAL FOURTY PERCENT OF THE AFTER TAX 
RETURNS FOR THE FIRST TWO YEARS OF
MANAGING MY SHARE OF THE DEAL IN GOOD BUSINESS. THEREAFTER THE TERMS 
SHALL BE REVIEWD. 
IF YOU ARE WILLING TO DO THIS PLEASE INDICATE YOUR INTEREST VIA MY 
EMAIL SPECIFED BELOW FOR FURTHER
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
BEST REGARDS, 
MR. HERBART COLLINS