Subject: From Mohammed. Pleasure To Meet You

From: "From Mohammed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 23:07:15 +0100

Dear ,
I got your contact from the Ecowas Infomation Center in SENEGAL.
My sources of your contact gave me the courage and
confidence.

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to establish
in your country, though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk 
confiding in success sometimes in life. I am MOHAMMED TIJAN GAMBO , the Son 
of the former minister for DEFENCE and INTERIOR. 

There is this huge amount of US$6.8million (SIX MILION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) which my late father kept for us in the security company here in senegal dakar before he was assassinated by unknown persons.
Now I and my younger sISTER have decided to invest these money in your country or
anywhere save enough outside Africa for security and political reasons. 

We want you to help us claim and retrieved these fund from the Fiduciary Fund Holders and Transfer it into
your personal account in your country for investment purposes on profitable ventures.
If you can be of an assistance to us, we will pleased to offer you 20% of the total fund. while we have set aside 10% of the total fund for any expenses incur by you during the process. 
I await your soonest response through our private
mailbox: [email-masked]

Your house Addres...................
Phone Number .........................
And Fax Number .....................
N.B. Upon your interest, I will forward you the
security company contact immediately .
Respectfully yours,
MOHAMMED AND SISTER AMINATA.