Subject: Photobucket Album Invitation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 06:06:01 -0700 (MST)

God Bless you
My dearest,

It is with a heavy heart, but with gratitude to God the Most High that 
iwrite this message. I am  Binta Rashid al Maktoum
 1st wife to the late (Rashid al Maktoum ), 
Vice President/Prime Minister of the UnitedArab Emirates; who died on 
the 4th Wednesday, January2005 at the age of 62yrs while visiting 
Australia. We weremarried for eleven years without a child and he died 
after a brief illness that lasted only four days in Australia. 

Before his death he was a very devoted Muslim and I was adevoted 
Christian by birth battling with both cancer andfibroid problems when 
my late husband was alive hedeposited the sum of Fifteen Million 
dollars 
($15 Million)with a finance/security firm in Europe, deposited as 
family valuables.

VIEW THE WEBSITE SO AS TO AUTHENTICATEWHAT I AM SAYING IN REGARDS TO 
MY HUSBANDS DEATH:

http:www.uae-embassy.de
http:news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4579552.stm
http:www.sheikhmohammed.co.ae/english/default.htm

Presently, this money is still with Security Company.Recently, my 
doctor told me that I had a terminating illness(cancer) that would 
last for the next four months.Though what disturbs me most is my stroke 
sickness, havingknown my condition I decided to donate this fund to 
either a Christian or Muslim organization or an individual thatwill 
utilize 
this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want this 
organization or individual to use this moneyin all sincerity to fund 
Churches, Mosques, Orphanages,Widows and also propagating the word of 
God and to 
ensurethat the society upholds the views and beliefs of the holy book.
The holy book emphasized so much on the giving of alms, tocharity and 
this has encouraged me in taking this bold step,and for everything 
material on the face of the earth isvanity. I do not have access to 
any money here as thenew ruler (My husbands brother) is incharge of 
every monetary arrangements of the family for now.

I tookthis decision because I don\\\'t have any child to start with
and I don\\\'t want my husbands’ hard earned money to bemisused by 
people 
that call me an unbeliever. I don\\\'t wanta situation where this 
money will be used in an unholymanner hence the reason for taking this 
bold decision. Iknow that after death I will be with God the highest 
and 
themost merciful one. I don\\\'t need any telephone communication,but 
i\\\'ll be in constant contact by means of electronic mail(which is 
direct 
and very private) i will only give youthe direct contact telephone 
number of my lawyer \\\"kosombomicheal and his email adress is 
([email-masked]), he is theone who is going to assist, 
in making you thebeneficiary of the consignment in the finance and 
securityfirm, as I would instruct for it to be so!  He would makesure 
that the change is duly effected and will report tome constantly. The 
procedures for the change to be effectedare very straight and simple 
and I am as  suring youthat all this is based on a pure heart.

With God, I knowthat all things are possible and as soon as I receive 
your reply. I will give my lawyer instructions to make you the
beneficiary of the consignment and all necessary steps totake before 
receiving  these funds and I shall also giveyou the contact of the 
security/finance house. I will alsoissue you a letter of authority 
that will prove  you asthe original beneficiary of the funds. I want 
you and the
community where you reside to always pray for me.

Myhappiness is that I lived a life of a true devoted person though
married to a Muslim, whomever that wants to serve God mustserve him in 
truth and in spirit, and I would be happy tosee a day where both 
Muslims and Christians alike wouldbe together serving the same true 
God. 
Please always beprayerful all through your life. Any delay in your 
reply will give me room in sourcing for another personorganization or a 
devoted person for the same purpose. UntilI hear from you my dreams 
will rest squarely on yourshoulders, may the Almighty God continue to 
guide 
and protect you.Amen.

Yours faithfully,
 Binta Rashid al Maktoum

_______________________________________
Photobucket.com (http://photobucket.com)
Image hosting and online photo albums