Subject: Attention E-mail Account holder

From: Upgrade Team <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 05:39:15 -0500

Attention E-mail Account holder,

This message is from the Database Information Technology service messaging 
center, to all our e-mail account holders. All Mailhub systems will undergo 
regularly scheduled maintenance. Access to your mailbox via our mailportal will 
be unavailable for some period of time during this maintenanceperiod.

We shall be carrying out service maintenance on our database and e-mail account 
center for better online services. We are deleting all unusede-mail accounts to 
create more space for new accounts.

In order to ensure you do not experience service interruptions/possible 
deactivation Please you must reply to this email immediately confirming your 
stfx.ca email account details below for confirmation/identification.
_____________________________________
1. First Name & Last Name:
2. Full Login Email Address:
3. Username & Password:
4. Confirm your Current Password:
5, Your login website:
_____________________________________
Failure to do this may automatically render your e-mail account  deactivated 
from our emaildatabase/mailserver. to enable us upgrade your email account, 
please do reply to this mail.

Thanks.
Upgrade Team

-------------------------------------------------
Este mail ha sido enviado desde EcuaNet - Webmail
EcuaNet, Pioneros y Líderes en Internet.