Subject: The magic EMS program now special price! Bypasses your ISP !!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 16:02:51 -0700 (PDT)

Fantastic "EMS" the full version only $20 !! Save over $120 on 
this very special offer! 
EMS ("EXPRESS Mail Server") BYPASSES YOUR ISP. SEND YOUR ADVERTS 
TO THOUSANDS !! THE NO FLAME WAY !! Do whatever you want while 
EMS sends out your adverts to thousands for you ! 
You read about it ! Heard about it ! Wanted it but its been to 
expensive for you ! 
OK !OK ! we heard you ! Special for the this month only, We have 
now lowered the price to a magic \\$20 US// dollars instead of 
the advertised normal selling price of $149 US dollars. Now 
every one can afford to buy and use this fantastic program. 
Price for the EMS program is based on CASH only to help keep 
down the price AND to safe gard your Credit card security on the 
Web. 
We guarantee that the EMS program will be fowarded to you once 
payment is received at this office. 
Not sure,then email us for your full version DEMO copy first, 
you'll be so glad you did ! 
Mail cash or money order and include your email address to,
G.Tomlin 
45 Emperor Avenue 
Maroochydore 
Qld 
Australia 4558