Subject: Virus Spreading Across the Internet! Please read

From: "Steve Klein" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 23:29:28

. . the virus is wealth!  Have you caught it yet?  If not, YOU can be 
a part of it.  Don't believe me?  Okay.  Keep your eyes closed and keep 
making your employer rich!  You do enjoy the commute, long hours, and paycheck 
which is just enough to get by, right?  Look, I know you are interested 
in making extra money – that's why you are receiving this email.  I also 
know that this is not the first (or last) money making email you have received.

So why is my offer different?  I am an associate of a company which has 
been in business for 28 years.  It is on the New York Stock Exchange and 
is a top portfolio pick.  The funny part is you probably haven't heard 
of it yet.  To be frank, its service is sweeping North America.  The best 
part is while the service they provide is low cost, the commissions I receive 
(and you will receive) are very high!

I can hear you saying, right . . . Sure . . . Whatever!  How much can you 
really make, Steve?  Well, the friend who recruited me made over $100,000 
her 2nd year.  I haven't done that well yet, but I have been working 65+ 
hours in a 2nd shift position.  That said, I WILL be quitting shortly and 
working this business FULL TIME.  Yes, there is that much money to be made 
in this business!  If you don't believe me, my feelings aren't hurt.  I'm 
going to be making money.  Personally, I think it is incredible that we 
receive such high commissions on such a low cost service that so many people 
need.

So what will you be doing?  Working hard for someone else and just getting 
by?  I WILL help you.  I will give you online training, talk to you on 
the phone, even help you make sales.  Find out more by visiting http://www.explodingopportunity.cc 
if you are serious, and want to find out more about this AMAZING service. 
 Or just email me back at [email-masked] with TELL ME MORE as the subject. 
 If you are curious about whether a home business is right for you, check 
out http://www.homebusiness.to/thekleins 

You can even Will this business to other members of your family, like your 
children.  Will future generations  be better by your efforts today? 

Its all FREE, what are you afraid of – SUCCE$$?

Sincerely

Steve Klein

P.S.  If you would be interested a FREE Satellite TV System, let me know. 
 No hitches, no catches . . . a FREE Satellite TV System.  Just put FREE 
SATELLITE in the subject line and include your name and mailing address. 
 Your address WILL NOT BE SOLD OR RENTED to anyone and you will never be 
mailed anything else by me.

***THIS IS A ONE TIME MAILING - YOU ARE NOT ON ANY LIST, THERE IS NO NEED 
TO ASK TO BE REMOVED FROM ANY LIST**