Subject: A New Direction.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 01:14:30 -0700 (PDT)

_______________________________________________ 
Subject: Fw: MUST READ ! ! ! ... TV Advertized ! ! ! ... Fun-Lucrative
 
 Fellow Entrepreneur,
 If you wish to learn about an exceptional
 opportunity in the Home Business arena...Read On. 
 
 "Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to
 you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what
 happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens."
 
 This is going to be a great new Year for you!
 
 Please read all of this!
 
 EARN $100,000 PER YEAR SENDING E-MAIL!!!
 
 ****************************************************************
 
 You can earn $50,000 or more in the next 90 days sending e-mail,
 seem impossible? Read on for details (no, there is no
 'catch')...
 
 ----------------------------------------------------------------
 
 "AS SEEN ON NATIONAL T.V."
 
 Thank you for your time and Interest. This is the letter you've
 been hearing about in the news lately.
 
 Due to the popularity of this letter on the internet, a major
 nightly news program recently devoted an entire show to the
 investigation of the program, described below, to see if it
 really can make people money.
 
 The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.
 Their findings proved once and for all that there are,
 absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation in the program.
 This has helped to show people that this is a simple, harmless
 and fun way to make some extra money at home.
 
 The results of this show have been truly remarkable. Since so
 many people are participating now, those involved are doing much
 better than ever before. Everyone makes more as more people try
 it out. It is very, very exciting to be a part of this plan. You
 will understand once you experience it.
 
 "HERE IT IS, BELOW"
 
 ================================================
 ================================================
 
 *** Print This Now For Future Reference ***
 
 The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in
 taking a look at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment
 and the income return is TREMENDOUS!!!
 
 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
 If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days!
 Please read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!
 
 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
 THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. It does
 not require you to come into contact with people, do any hard
 work and best of all, you never have to leave the house except
 to get the mail. If you believe that someday you'll get that big
 break that you've been waiting for, THIS IS IT! Simply follow
 the instructions, and your dreams will come true. This e-mail
 marketing program works perfectly...100%, EVERY TIME. E-mail is
 the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this non-
 commercialized method of advertising NOW!!! The longer you wait,
 the more people will be doing business using e-mail. Get your
 piece of this program now!
 
 MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability.
 It is being taught in the Harvard Business School, both Stanford
 Research and the Wall Street Journal have stated that between
 50% and 65% of all goods and services will be sold through
 multi-level methods by the late 1990's. This is a Multi-Billion
 Dollar industry and of the 500,000 millionaires in the U.S., 20%
 (100,000) made their fortune in the last few years in MLM.
 Moreover, statistics show 45 people become millionaires everyday
 through Multi-Level Marketing.
 
 You may have heard this story before, but over the summer Donald
 Trump made an appearance on the David Letterman Show. Dave asked
 him what he would do if he lost everything and had to start over
 from scratch. Without hesitating, Trump said he would find a
 good network marketing company and get to work. The audience
 started to hoot and boo him. He looked out at the audience and
 dead-panned his response - "That's why I'm sitting up here and
 you are all sitting out there!"
 
 With network marketing you have two sources of income. Direct
 commissions from sales you make yourself and commissions from
 sales made by people you introduce to the business.
 
 Residual income is the secret of the wealthy. It means investing
 time or money once and getting paid again and again and again.
 In network marketing, it also means getting paid for the work of
 others.
 
 The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through
 my fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and
 gave some thought and study to it.
 
 My name is Ellie Gilbert. Two years ago, the corporation I
 worked for, the past twelve years, down-sized and my position
 was eliminated.
 
 After many unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my own
 business. Over the past year,
 I incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I owed my family,
 friends and creditors over $40,000... I just couldn't seem to
 make ends meet. I had to refinance and borrow against my home to
 support my family and struggling business. AT THAT MOMENT
 something significant happened in my life and I am writing to
 share the experience in hopes that this will change your life,
 FINANCIALLY, FOREVER!!!
 
 In mid December, I received this program via e-mail. Six month's
 prior to receiving this program I had been sending away for
 information on various business opportunities. All of the
 programs I received, in my opinion, were not cost effective.
 They were either too difficult for me to comprehend or the
 initial investment was too much for me to risk to see if they
 would work or not. One claimed that I would make a million
 dollars in one year...it didn't tell me I'd have to write a best
 selling book to make it!
 
 But, as I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this
 program. I didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my
 name off a mailing list. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT! After reading
 it several times, to make sure I was reading it correctly, I
 couldn't believe my eyes. Here was a MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON. I
 could invest as much as I wanted to start, without putting me
 further into debt. After I got a pencil and paper and figured it
 out, I would at least get my money back. But like most of you I
 was still a little skeptical and a little worried about the
 legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post
 Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is
 indeed legal! After determining the program was LEGAL and NOT A
 CHAIN LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT."
 
 Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. The great thing about e-
 mail is that I don't need any money for printing to send out the
 program, and because all of my orders are fulfilled via e-mail,
 the only expense is my time. I'm telling you as it is, I hope it
 doesn't turn you off, but I promised myself that I would not
 "rip-off" anyone, no matter how much money it cost me.
 
 In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for
 REPORT #1. By January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT
 #1. Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1
 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. If you don't, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU
 DO!" My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days was done. By
 January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your goal
 is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2
 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU
 HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR
 $50,000 GOAL." Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2, 96 more
 than I needed. So I sat back and relaxed. By March 1, of my e-
 mailing of 10,000, I received $58,000 with more coming in every
 day.
 
 I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car. Please
 take time to read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
 FOREVER! Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This
 program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially
 the rules of not trying to place your name in a different
 place. It won't work, you'll lose out on a lot of money! In
 order for this program to work, you must meet your goal of 20+
 orders for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will
 make $50,000 or more in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT
 WORKS!
 
 If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It
 really is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you.
 If you choose to participate, follow the program and you will be
 on your way to financial security.
 
 If you are a business owner and in financial trouble, as I was,
 or you want to start your own business, consider this a good
 luck sign. I DID!
 
 Sincerely,
 Ellie Gilbert
 
 P.S. Do you have any idea what $58,000 looks like piled up on a
 kitchen table? IT'S AWESOME!
 
 A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:
 
 By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports you
 should have concluded that such a program, one that is legal,
 could not have been created by an amateur.
 
 Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable
 business for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business began falling
 off. I was doing the same things that were previously successful
 for me, but it wasn't working. Finally, I figured it out. It
 wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation and recession had
 replaced the stable economy that had been with us since 1945. I
 don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment rate...
 because many of you know from first hand experience. There were
 more failures and bankruptcies than ever before.
 
 The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were
 doing invested wisely and moved up. Those who did not,
 including those who never had anything to save or invest, were
 moving down into the ranks of the poor. As the saying goes,
 "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER." 
 The traditional methods of making money will never allow you to "move up" or
 "get rich".
 
 You have just received information that can give you financial
 freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A
 LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can make more money in the next few
 months than you have ever imagined. I should also point out
 that I will not see a penny of this money, nor anyone else who
 has provided a testimonial for this program. I have already made
 over 4 MILLION DOLLARS! I have retired from the program after
 sending out over 16,000 programs.
 
 Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in
 any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-
 mail a copy of this exciting report to everyone you can think
 of. One of the people you send this to may send out 50,000...and
 your name will be on everyone of them! Remember though, the more
 you send out the more potential customers you will reach.
 
 So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials
 and opportunity to become financially independent, IT IS NOW UP
 TO YOU!
 
 "THINK ABOUT IT"
 
 Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost
 did, take a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT.
 Get a pencil and figure out what could happen when YOU
 participate. Figure out the worst possible response and no
 matter how you calculate it, you will still make a lot of money!
 You will definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts you
 have will vanish when your first orders come in. IT WORKS!
 Jody Jacobs,
 Richmond, VA
 
 HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF
 DOLLARS
 
 INSTRUCTIONS:
 
 This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100 %, EVERY TIME. I
 am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90
 days. Before you say "BULL... ", please read this program
 carefully.
 
 This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making
 opportunity. Basically, this is what you do: As with all multi-
 level businesses, we build our business by recruiting new
 partners and selling our products. Every state in the USA allows
 you to recruit new multi-level business partners, and we offer a
 product for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE
 FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved in personal selling.
 You do it privately in your own home, store or office. This is
 the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere:
 
 This is what you MUST do:
 
 1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell
 them if you don't order them).
 
 * For each report, send $5.00 (£5) CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE
 REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME
 & RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose name
 appears on the list next to the report.
 MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY
 MAIL PROBLEMS!
 
 * When you place your order, make sure you order each of the
 four reports. You will need all four reports so that you can
 save them on your computer and resell them.
 
 * Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of
 the four reports. Save them on your computer so they will be
 accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will
 order them from you.
 
 2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
 listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in
 any way other than is instructed below in steps "a" through "f"
 or you will lose out on the majority of your profits. Once you
 understand the way this works, you'll also see how it doesn't
 work if you change it. Remember, this method has been tested,
 and if you alter it, it will not work.
 
 a.Look below for the listing of available reports.
 
 b.After you've ordered the four reports, take this letter and
 remove the name and address under REPORT #4. This person has
 made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their
 $50,000!
 
 c.Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.
 
 d.Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.
 
 e.Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.
 
 f.Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position. Please
 make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY!
 
 3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of
 names, and save it to your computer. Make NO changes to the
 instruction portion of this letter.
 
 4. Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the
 WORLD WIDE WEB! SEND OUT THIS LETTER (with your name added) TO
 AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN, EVEN FRIENDS AND FAMILY. Advertising
 on the WEB can be very, very inexpensive, and there are HUNDREDS
 of FREE places to advertise. Another avenue which you could use
 for advertising is e-mail lists. You can buy these lists for
 under $20/20,000 addresses or you can pay someone to take care
 of it for you. BE SURE TO START YOUR AD CAMPAIGN IMMEDIATELY!
 
 5. For every $5.00(£5) you receive, all you must do is e-mail them
 the report they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY
 SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This will help guarantee that the e-mail
 THEY send out, with YOUR name and address on it, will be prompt
 because they can't advertise until they receive the report! To
 grow fast be prompt and courteous.
 
 ------------------------------------------
 
 AVAILABLE REPORTS
 
 ------------------------------------------
 ***Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME***
 
 Notes:
 * - ALWAYS SEND $5(£5) CASH FOR EACH REPORT
 * - ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA THE QUICKEST DELIVERY
 * - Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least
 two sheets of paper
 * - On one of those sheets of paper, include:
 (a) the number & name of the report you are ordering,
 (b) your e-mail address, and
 (c) your postal address.
 ___________________________________________________________
 REPORT #1 "HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES"
  
 ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
 
 R.Carpenter(will accept all currency's)
 PO Box 491
 LittleHampton
 SA
 Australia 5250   

 _______________________________________________________
 REPORT #2 "MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTI-LEVEL SALES"
 ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
 
 E.Mills (will accept your currency)
 PO Box 2
 Mowbray Heights
 Launceston,Tasmania
 Australia 7248

 ________________________________________________
REPORT #3 "SOURCES FOR THE BEST MAILING LISTS"

Jim Wright
38 Pentyla Baglan Rd
Port Talbot
West Glamorgan SA12 8AA
Wales UK 

 ________________________________________________
 REPORT #4 "EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS"
 Conrad Fry
 1 Avon Gardens
 West Bridgford
 Nottingham England
 NG2 6BP 

 ----------------------------------------------------------------
 -----
 HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY$
 ----------------------------------------------------------------
 -----
 
 Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it
 works. Assume your goal is to get 10 people to participate on
 your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the Internet
 will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that everyone
 else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members. Follow
 this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.
 
 1st level--your 10 members with $5.......................$50
 2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)........$500
 3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)...$5,000
 4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5x10,000).$50,000
 THIS TOTALS ------ $55,550
 
 Remember, this assumes that the people who participate only
 recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would happen if
 they got 20 people to participate! Lots of people get 100s of
 participants! THINK ABOUT IT!
 
 Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely
 you can afford $20). You obviously already have an Internet
 connection and e-mail is FREE! REPORT #3 shows you the most
 productive methods for bulk e-mailing and purchasing e-mail
 lists. Some list & bulk e-mail vendors even work on trade!
 
 Over 50,000, new people, get on the Internet EVERYDAY (CBS
 NEWS)!
 
 *******TIPS FOR SUCCESS*******
 
 * TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and
 follow the directions accurately.
 
 * Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them
 when the orders start coming in because: When you receive a $5
 order, you MUST send out the requested product (report) to
 comply with the U.S. Postal & Lottery Laws, Title 18, Sections
 1302 and 1341 or Title 18, Section 3005 in the U.S. Code, also
 Code of Federal Regs. vol. 16, Sections 255 and 436, which
 state that "a product or service must be exchanged for money
 received."
 
 * ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.
 
 * Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow
 the instructions exactly, the results WILL undoubtedly be
 SUCCESSFUL!
 
 * ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!
 
 *******YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE*******
 
 Follow these guidelines to help assure your success:
 
 If you don't receive 10 to 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two
 weeks, continue advertising until you do. Then, a couple of
 weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT
 #2. If you don't, continue advertising until you do. Once you
 have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX,
 because the system is already working for you, and the cash can
 continue to roll in!
 
 THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
 
 Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed
 in front of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your
 PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from you.
 If you want to generate more income, send another batch of e-
 mails and start the whole process again! There is no limit to
 the income you will generate from this business!
 
 PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business,
 registering a business name, learning how income tax is handled,
 etc., contact your local office of the Small Business
 Administration (a Federal agency) 1-(800)827-5722 for free help
 and answers to questions. Also, the Internal Revenue Service
 offers free help via telephone and free seminars about business
 tax requirements. Your earnings and results are highly dependent
 on your activities and advertising. This letter constitutes no
 guarantees stated nor implied. In the event that it is
 determined that this letter constitutes a guarantee of any kind,
 that guarantee is now void. Any testimonials or amounts of
 earnings listed in this letter may be factual or fictitious. If
 you have any question of the legality of this letter contact the
 Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices Federal
 Trade Commission Bureau of Consumer Protection in Washington DC.
 
 *******T E S T I M O N I A L S*******
 
 This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!
 Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a
 different position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot of
 potential income. I'm living proof that it works. It really is a
 great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with little
 cost to you. If you do choose to participate, follow the program
 exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial security.
 Sean McLaughlin, Jackson, MS
 
 My name is Frank. My wife, Doris, and I live in Bel-Air, MD. I
 am a cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make
 pretty good money. When I received the program I grumbled to
 Doris about receiving "junk mail." I made fun of the whole
 thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and percentages
 involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work. Doris totally ignored my
 supposed intelligence and jumped in with both feet. I made
 merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you
 so" on her when the thing didn't work... well, the laugh was on
 me! Within two weeks she had received over 50 responses. Within
 45 days she had received over $147,200 in $5 bills! I was
 shocked! I was sure that I had it all figured and that it
 wouldn't work. I AM a believer now. I have joined Doris in her
 "hobby." I did have seven more years until retirement, but I
 think of the "rat race" and it's not for me. We owe it all to
 MLM.
 Frank T., Bel-Air, MD
 
 I just want to pass along my best wishes and encouragement to
 you. Any doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come
 in. I even checked with the U.S. Post Office to verify that the
 plan was legal. It definitely is! IT WORKS!
 Paul Johnson, Raleigh, NC
 
 The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this
 system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to
 get a large amount of money in a short time. I was approached
 several times before I checked this out. I joined just to see
 what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money
 required. To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the first
 14 weeks, with money still coming in.
 Phillip A. Brown, Esq.
 
 Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up
 my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am,
 I decided that the initial investment was so little that there
 was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least
 get my money back. Boy, was I surprised when I found my medium-
 size post office box crammed with orders! For a while, it got so
 overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at the
 window. I'll make more money this year than any 10 years of my
 life before. The nice thing about this plan is that it doesn't
 matter where in the U.S. people live. There simply isn't a
 better investment with a faster return.
 Mary Rockland, Lansing, MI
 
 I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I
 wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had
 no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait
 until I was e-mailed another program...11 months passed then it
 came...I didn't delete this one!...I made more than $41,000 on
 the first try!!
 D. Wilburn, Muncie, IN
 
 This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit
 our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the
 interest on our money. The only way on earth that this plan will
 work for you is if you do it. For your sake, and for your
 family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity. Good luck
 and happy spending!
 Charles Fairchild, Spokane, WA
 
 ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
 FINANCIAL FREEDOM!
 
 NOW IS THE HOUR!
 
 DECISIVE ACTION YIELDS
 POWERFUL RESULTS !
 *********************************************************
Your request to be removed will be processed within 24 hours. DISCLAIMER: Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III 
passed by the 105th US Congress this letter Cannot be considered Spam as long as the sender includes 
contact information & a method of removal.To be removed from future mailings just reply with REMOVE in 
the subject line.Thank you for your kind consideration.