Subject: This Is For You

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 04:23:05 -0700 (PDT)

Please read this message, because it is for you....."Seek ye the Lord while He may be 
found, call upon Him while He is near, Let the wicked forsake his way and the 
unrighteous man his thoughts, and let him return unto the Lord for He will have mercy, 
and unto our God for He will abundantly pardon". Don't wait another day, do this 
today my friend and find forgiveness for all your sins, for how shall we escape if we 
neglect so great salvation? Get on your knees and ask God the Father, that Jesus 
Christ may be your Saviour ( for there is no other name under heaven given unto men 
whereby we MUST be saved ) and turn from your sins and turn your heart to Him 
today. Don't wait another day. Ask the Lord to give you a heart that loves Him and 
that wants to serve Him. Ask Him to give you a hatred for your sins, and that He will 
be your strength in turning from them, and He will do ALL the work in saving your 
soul. Start reading the Bible....the book of Proverbs, and the Psalms. Read the 
Gospels of Matthew,Mark, Luke and John. Oh, read it brothers and sisters, for the 
Lord will bless you when you read His book, and there is so much help and wisdom 
regarding how we are to live today. Also, we get our strength from God whenever we 
need it. The word of God say's " If you seek Him with all your heart you will surely 
find Him." Believe this my friend. You then will find peace with God, and that alone is 
true peace. We must find salvation today, for the day of the Lord is coming, and it just 
might be sooner than we realize! There will be eternal joy in heaven forever for the 
lovers of God and His word, and there will be eternal sorrow and no peace forever , 
for those who do not . Will you be ready to meet God? I am praying for you my friend 
that you will be. Amen