Subject: Exploit your computer!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 16:11:56 +0800

Dear Computer Owner,

We are a national ecommerce marketing company conducting
a survey for an International enterprise. They are currently in 
need of individuals to train who own a computer and wish to
work either part or full time online from home.

Based on key demographics, you have been selected to
receive this notification to be part of this International
e-survey. Our two step process will enable you to determine
if this opportunity is right for you. Your training begins
by simply taking the e-survey and deciding to continue. Once
you make the decision to start you will be taught how to...

   * Own & Operate your own business from home
      via the Internet
   * Plug into the fastest growing industry in the world
   * Market just under 200 top quality products
   * Receive an unlimited source of consumers/customers
   * Repeat this same system with others
   * Samples of our products
   * Product training video
   * Business Plan video

Your training will also incorporate how to process orders for
these high quality products in a way that is very unique to 
this industry. All this and much much more will be available 
to you so you can start making money right away.

Please note that you will need to truly work a minimum of
5 to 10 hours per week in order to get paid.

If you wish to participate in our e-survey then phone us at
877-385-5031** and tell us...
     * Your name
     * Phone number
     * Email Address
     * Best time to call
     * State
     * Country
and then say the following: " I OPT-IN TO SURVEY ". 

We will then contact you with additional information 
regarding this unique opportunity.

If you act now and you are one of the first 1000
respondents to our survey you will receive a two page web
site FREE! These pages are valued at $19.95 per month
and will be made available for your use the very first day.
So Act NOW!

In closing, if this is not something you are interested in
pursuing but believe someone you care about might be then
please forward this email to them.

** If you are outside of the United States and can't reach our
    877 number then join one of the free Internet phone services
    like dialpad.com to make the call.

Thank you for your attention!
________________________________________________
THIS IS A ONE TIME MAILING SO YOU DO NOT NEED TO
CONTACT THE PHONE NUMBER STATED ABOVE TO BE
REMOVED FROM OUR MAILING LIST.