Subject: IMPORTANT! -KBXB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 15:32:32 -0700 (PDT)

Let's say that you're doing very nicely in your on line business, and things are going 
quite well....that's great! Now, let's suppose that you get into an accident tomorrow 
and then you die. WOW! The only question that is important now is this.....Where are 
you going to go? You see, what is really important is that you must have your sins 
forgiven now, in this life , if you're to enter heaven's door. And my friend, there is a 
way, and only one way to get there, and that is to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as 
your Savior! Ask the Almighty God to forgive you through His Son Jesus' dying on the 
cross for those who would believe on Him and trust Him to be their Redeemer. Ask 
Him to change your heart to want to do the things and love the things that He wants 
you to do, and love. Seek Him with all your heart and you will find Him. Call upon 
Him while He is near. Today is the day of salvation, the Bible say's. You might not 
have tomorrow! Anyone who dies unsaved, will suffer forever in a place called Hell, 
and it is a place of no escape! Please come to the truth of this matter and consider 
your ways......Are you right with God? Is His word in your heart through the day? Do 
you love Him and desire to be with Him? If not, once again, ask Him to give you this 
desire for Him and His ways, and to turn your heart from the passions and lusts of this 
wicked world, and towards Him that you might be one of His children, forgiven of 
every sin that you would ever commit in your entire life! Forgiven! Do you now see 
the most important thing in life? Get on your knees tonight my friend, and pray like 
you've never done before. Time is short for everyone!