Subject: LDAP API library for VxWorks environment

From: Dror Bar-Lev <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 20:27:41 +0200

Hello,

I would like to modify our network element to work with LDAP server, and I
would appreciate to receive an open source package of LDAP client that could
be implemented at VxWorks operating system.

Thanks in advance,
Dror Barlev
Project Manager - NMS
Orckit Communications Ltd. 
38 Nahalat Yitzhak St. Tel Aviv 67448, Israel 
Tel: +972-3-6945343    Fax: +972 3 6094754
Web Site: http://www.orckit.com
E-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 14:46:43 -0700

Please note that our post is a bit off-topic for IETF Working
Group mailing lists.  IETF mailing lists are for discussion
work items of the group.  I suggest you go to your favorite
web search engine and do a search for "open source LDAP"
  http://search.yahoo.com/bin/search?p=open+source+LDAP

Kurt