Subject: EMERGING COMPANIES

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 14:03:03

A CD will pay you how much? Less than 10% per year on your money? 
A real estate investment might double or even triple -- in how 
many years??? We found a little company whose stock was trading 
for pennies -- but they had a patent lurking in the background. 
We told our readers about it. In less than a year, this little 
company had been written up in several major publications and 
their investors had made over 600% on their money. Stocks on the 
over-the-counter bulletin board (OTC BB) are exploding. Deep in 
the heart of the OTC BB lies the next company ready to come out 
of nowhere, WOW the world and reward investors with HUGE gains! A 
company which has been reporting on Wall Street since 1992 is now 
covering this OTC BB market. Get your FREE SUBSCRIPTION today and 
explore the possibilities! 

FREE SUBSCRIPTION: Hit "Reply" and type "Subscribe" in the 
subject line. 

TO BE REMOVED: Hit "Reply" and type "Remove" in the subject line.

This message is sent in compliance with the new email bill 
section 301. Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US 
Congress, this message cannot be considered SPAM as long as we 
include the way to be removed, Paragraph (a)(c) of S.1618, 
further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be 
stopped at no cost to you by sending a "Reply" email with 
"remove" typed into the subject line. We really will remove you 
immediately.