Subject: Totally Automated Money machine For you!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:58:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, This may be the most COMMON SENSE email you've ever read because 
I'm going show you EXACTLY how I got SICK AND TIRED of all the 
stupid chain letters, MLM's and mathematically impossible matrix deals, 
and started making all the money I needed, right from my home computer. 
I'm going show you EXACTLY how I get money deposited RIGHT to MY bank 
account (no company to hold my money while they "work things out"), 
and EXACTLY what I do every single day. This is for normal, 
hardworking people who want to make a steady, substantial and growing 
income from their computers, and to start making money today. 
You DON'T need a website. 
You DON'T need to "recruit" anyone. 
You DON'T need to talk to anyone. And... 
you DON'T even need to pay 
until YOU see that it works for YOU! 
I'm not kidding when I tell you that you can have a perfectly legal 
and legitimate home based business that starts earning you money RIGHT AWAY, 
and that provides a STEADY and GROWING income - as much as you want to make! 
I'm gonna give you the tools to make this an automated thing, so you can 
be earning money whether you're at your computer or not! Believe me, when 
I tell you that this very simple system took me from worrying about bills to 
having fun shopping in less than a week! 
Are YOU sick of it all yet? 
Do YOU need a QUICK income? 
Do YOU want control of your OWN money? 
Simply send me an email to: [email-masked] and type the word " Q1 " in the 
subject matter and I will send you back the very simple and 
straightforward explanation of how YOU can do what I've done. 
Then you can decide if it's something you can do.