Subject: How would you like to make $$$$$??

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 17:25:08 +0100

This is it, the one program that counts out of the millions
of programs scattered around the net.

This is an opportunity you DO NOT want to miss! This company
is growing VERY fast and if you don't get in on this
early you will be kicking yourself in the future. This 
could be the next AllAdvantage or even the next Yahoo.

All you need is $69 and to refer 3 people. Once you refer the
3 people you get your money BACK. That's right.....you get
$23 per referal so if you refer 3 people you get $69! Now it is
very easy to refer 3 people so if your eager and you refer 10
people you make $230. It's as easy as that.

Oh and this goes 8 LEVELS DEEP so with 3 referals at level one you
can make $70,000 by the time you reach level 8. Imagine how much
you would make if you got 10 or even 20 referals at level 1!?!?

If you would like to pass on the one program that could actually
make you a substantial amount of money then please delete this. If
on the other hand you want to make the right choice and join a club
that will make you rich then please reply to this email with 
"THE RIGHT CHOICE" as the subject and I will send you more detailed
info about this once in a lifetime opportunity!

Thankyou for your time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: 
SECTION 301. Per Section 301, paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618. 
This message is NOT Spam as long as you are provided with a way 
to remove your name from this mailing list. All further 
transmissions to you from me may be stopped at no cost to you 
by sending a reply to this email address with the word "REMOVE ME" 
in the subject line.
--------------------------------------------------------------------