Subject: $2,000, $4,000 WEEKLY INCOME

From: Scott <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 05:06:19 -0700

My name is Scott Klarenbach and I'm responding to your recent request for a business 
opportunity that you can grow from home.  

How would you like to market a $15,000 Vacation package that includes 6 FREE 
Cruises, 23 vacations worldwide, and over $4,000 in FREE airfare for the unbelievable 
price of only $1,295? - OF WHICH YOU WILL EARN $1,000 COMMISSION PER SALE!

The companies in this vacation package are 15 Year Old Companies, members of 
the Better Business Bureau, and some of the most respected, LARGEST Multi-Billion 
Dollar Companies in the travel industry.

All of the selling is done for you.  We have weekly national conference calls, 
and a great website that you can use to sell the package.  If you didn't make 
$3,000 last week, and you haven't been on at least 2 Cruises so far this year, 
then you have to call right now!

This is the most AMAZING package you will ever see, and it literally sells itself. 
 We have directors that are earning over $8,000 per week.

If this sounds interesting, call my toll free number for some recorded information. 
 The number is 1-800-701-7654.

If you don't do something about your financial situation now, when will you?

1-800-701-7654

Your own FREE ISP is waiting for you at netzero.  Just visit www.netzero.net