Subject: A FREE MARKETING CLUB?

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 03:19:57 +0100

Are you tired of paying hard earned money for information which 
should come free?

Well now there is a solution. A marketing club which is 100% FREE!!
There are no extra costs or hidden costs.....EVER!!!

This is what you get when you register for FREE :

- Submissions to THOUSANDS of classifieds
- Send to hundreds of Opt-In Lists FREE
- Download up to 5 million Targeted Emails totally FREE
- The latest software and e-reports downloadable in seconds.
- Tutorials, links and software to help you design professional level webpages
- And much much MORE!!!

Why are we giving all of this away for free?........Well why the hell not!!
I have been an internet marketer for quite a while and I have had to pay 
hundreds of dollars in order to be successfull. Well now I want to change this 
so
that ANYBODY can attain their goal, even if they have nothing to start off with. 

You wanna join yet? 

http://members.netscapeonline.co.uk/hilalkan/

------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is not SPAM. You are receiving this because we have exchanged ads
in the past. If you wish to be removed from this list then please reply
to this message with remove as the subject.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------