Subject: Easy Start #6B96

From: "Darren Harris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 16:12:08 -0500

Accepting credit cards for your business 

has never been so easy & affordable!

Our specialty is establishing your merchant account!

NO APPLICATION FEE!

NO PROGRAMMING FEE!

$9.95 PROCESSING FEE

Call today and apply:

(888) 264-9272

Now you can design your web site with our

complete software package, which includes:

     Domain Registration 
     Web Hosting 
     Web Design Tools 
     Shopping Cart 
     Credit Card Processing Integration

Quick, Easy and Affordable at just $99.00!

Call (888) 264-9272 and order today!

************************************************************
If you receive this message and have never joined one of our 
email lists you can be removed  by replying to:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
************************************************************