Subject: I CAN make you a millionaire in 12 months or less! -GHHF

From: "Ican Showyou<[email-masked]>"<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 18:23:20 -0700 (PDT)

This e-email has been sent because you at one point requested 
information on financial oppurtunitys. However if you wish to 
be removed from this list please follow the removal instructions 
located at the bottom of this page. Thank you.

May I have your permission to "MAKE YOU A MILLIONAIRE"?
I CAN make you a millionaire in 12 months or less!
If you are serious about earning this kind of money from the
Internet, I can show you exactly how to do it -- without spending 
a dime of your money. Interested? Then answer this -- if I can 
show you how to make at least $10,000US per month in 8 weeks 
or less and make over $1,000,000 your first year, will you 
commit to working at your computer doing what I will teach 
you to do for 1 or 2 hours per day, 5 days per week for 8 weeks, 
and do all this without spending any money at all?
This is not a scheme or gimmick. It is for real!

If the answer is "no", please do not respond to this.
If the answer is "yes", then email me at:

[email-masked]

put "I want $1,000,000" in the subject line.

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: 
Senate bill 1618, Title 3, section 301.
TO BE REMOVED FROM THE MAILING LIST
And to ensure you do not recieve further transmissions to you 
by the sender of this email PRESS REPLY AND PUT 
the Subject REMOVE 

ALL REMOVES TO THIS ADDRESS WILL BE HONORED
[email-masked]?subject=Remove
Please do not send removes to the interested address as
you may end up receiving the information.