Subject: L@@K -> Get $$$ NOW - Mortgage Rates ALL TIME LOW

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 09:18:51

Refinance Your Home While RATES ARE LOW!

Let Your Home's Equity Work For You!

Visit http://www.othoserver.net/mortgage for
full details!

We can help YOU LOWER YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENTS!

If you are a homeowner located in the U.S., you are eligible
to receive money for:

Debt Consolidation (combine all your bills into one!)

Home Refinancing (reduce your monthly payments and get cash back!)

Second Mortgages (receive up to 125% of your home value!)

For a FREE APPLICATION or to receive a FREE NO OBLIGATION
consultation go to: http://www.othoserver.net/mortgage

NOW YOU CAN:

Pay off all your debts
Cut down your home's mortgage interest
Cut your current credit card payments
Lower your mortgage payment and Save Money

for a FREE APPLICATION or to receive a FREE NO OBLIGATION
consultation go to: http://www.othoserver.net/mortgage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be removed from future mailings, please visit
http://www.othoserver.net/mortgage/remove.html