Subject: Bank Guarantee / SBLC available

From: "Tina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 14:08:38 +0530

Dear Sir,

We would like to introduce ourselves as a finance consultant providing
following services for credit enhancement only

1. We arrange Standby Letter of Credit (SLC) / Bank Guarantee (BG) / MTN
on lease from one month to one year from Prime Bank. Minimum amount
acceptable US$5M (Collateral will be provided by facilitator only)

2. We arrange Commercial Letter of Credit (DLC) for 90 days at 3% as per
your terms and conditions to raise fund from your bank with our inspection
certificate in the LC.

3. We can get you maximum yield in HYIP as we are direct with commitment
holder. 

4. Arrange Fund Proof for trading or any other purpose

5. Arrange credit line

6. Arrange Bank Guarantee/SBLC from first top 25 Prime Bank  on discounted
rate vary from 50 to 75% of the face value and it will be based on
Collateral First (CF). 

7. Arrange project finance 

8. Discount Bank Guarantee on very attractive terms

9. We also undertake market survey for your product and organize sales
strategy in India, China & Singapore on monthly fix retainer ship.

If you have any interest, please feel free to contact us.

Fax:  	+1-509-694-3925 (USA)
       +44-870-127-815 (UK)
email : [email-masked]

Best Wishes
Tina

This mail is sent to our address book.  If this intrudes your privacy, we
apologize for the same and promise to remove your address from our list on
receipt of a blank e-mail from your side with "remove" in subject field.