Subject: FANTASTIC BOOK OFFER - THE GRANDFATHER SET OF ALL PEOPLE SKILLS BOOKS

From: Jasmine <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 19:38:35 +0530

--------------------------------------
                FANTASTIC BOOK OFFER (ASCII version)
                      A Free E-Mail Newsletter
August 31, 2001           Subscribers 40,000 plus          Issue 222
               Jasmine, Editor   <[email-masked]>
               --------------------------------------
Hello - Here we are again with fantastic books - at fantastic price - that help 
you to rev up your business, profits, health and knowledge.

This time we bring to you a THE GRANDFATHER SET OF ALL PEOPLE SKILLS BOOKS from 
The International Pioneer of Personal Skills Development Dale Carnegie just for 
Rs. 380.00 (International editions list price for the set is Rs. 1500 and Amazon's 
price is Rs. 1375.00)

1. How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job by Dale Carnegie
2. How to Develop Self-Confidence & Influence People by Public Speaking by Dale 
Carnegie
3. How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie
4. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie

Financial success, Carnegie believed, is due 15 percent to professional knowledge 
and 85 percent to "the ability to express ideas, to assume leadership, and to 
arouse enthusiasm among people." He teaches these skills through underlying principles 
of dealing with people so that they feel important and appreciated. He also emphasizes 
fundamental techniques for handling people without making them feel manipulated. 
Carnegie says you can make someone want to do what you want them to by seeing 
the situation from the other person's point of view and "arousing in the other 
person an eager want." You learn how to make people like you, win people over 
to your way of thinking, and change people without causing offense or arousing 
resentment. 

Investment in this set of books will help you
1	achieve greater satisfaction in both in your home life and your job by learning 
to integrate business, social and personal fulfillment.
2	achieve develop poise, gain self-confidence, improve memory, begin and end 
a talk effectively and win an argument without making enemies.
3	eliminate your business worries, cultivate a mental attitude that will bring 
you peace and happiness, keep away from worrying about criticism
4	make friends, win people, win new clients and customers, and arouse enthusiasm 
among your colleagues.

This great set of 4 books is yours just for Rs. 380.00 (International editions 
list price for the set is Rs. 1500 and Amazon's price is Rs. 1375.00)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment and Delivery Details
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Within New Delhi and adjoining areas we deliver on payment on delivery basis. 
Outside Delhi we ship by V.P.P. and V.P.P. charge + packing + shipping is Rs. 
70.00 extra. If you wish to order this book please Jasmine at 6422149, 6423988, 
6482338 or reply to this mail.

Our brick and mortar address is booXop.com, a division of Magic Tech India Pvt. 
Ltd., 40-103, C R Park, New Delhi, 110019 India
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT ARE OUR CUSTOMERS SAYING
----------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Whenever I need technical and special books, not available commonly, I write 
to BooXop.com and these guys conduct search for the book, locate it and deliver 
to me at a fantastic price every time.
Deepak Mukhopadhyay
DGM - Mechanical
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
SOME OF "FANTASTIC BOOK OFFER" SUBSCRIBERS AND CUSTOMERS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
TITUS & CO., MARUTI UDYOG LIMITED, PHILIPS, TATA ENERGY RESEARCH, TATA CONSULTING 
ENGINEERS, DIGITAL EQUIPMENT, COMPAQ, USHA GROUP OF INDUSTRIES, ARTHUR ANDERSON, 
BANK OF AMERICA, COCA COLA INDIA, GODFREY PHILIPS, HUDCO, HEWLETT PACKARD, LOHIA 
MACHINERY, MINDA INDUSTRIES, STATE BANK STAFF COLLEGE, CLEA PR, BIRLA INSTITUTE 
....

So when you buy from FANTASTIC BOOK OFFER and booXop.com you are in great company 
of satisfied users.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------      
          
SUBSCRIBE FORWARD AND ALL THAT INFORMATION
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Send us e-mail addresses of friends and colleagues who you know will appreciate 
FANTASTIC BOOK OFFER and we will send you a complementary copy of Leadership 
magazine.

We hope you enjoyed receiving this message and found this newsletter helpful. 
We strongly encourage you, to e-mail it to a business associate or a friend 
Thank you. 

If you haven't already done so, please forward this issue to one or two of your 
friends or business associates. Thanks so much! 

However, if you'd rather not receive future e-mails of this sort from booXop.com, 
please reply to this mail with remove written in the subject.

If you're reading someone else's copy of FANTASTIC BOOK OFFER, why don't you 
subscribe right now for your FREE e-mail copy? We also have 1 gift cheque worth 
Rs. 50.00 for you to say thanks for subscribing. For subscribing e-mail at [email-masked]. 
Thanks. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jasmine, Editor, Fantastic Book Offer
E-Mail: [email-masked]
BooXop.com, a division of Magic Tech India Pvt. Ltd., 
40-103, C R Park, New Delhi, 110019 India
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 2001, booXop.com. All rights reserved. Please do NOT reprint or host 
on your website without explicit permission.