Subject: Free links, free seats Manuf. Prod/Contrl Software $1,495.00!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:05:33 +0100

(ESP921)The Job Shop/Manufacturing software market has never seen an 
offer like this.  

For the next week only, Job Master, normally $2,495.00, is not only on 
sale for $1,495.00, but if you order by September 28, you'll also 
receive two user licenses and a link to either Peach Tree, QuickBooks 
or Excel at no charge, an additional thousand dollars savings.

Job Master is designed specifically for small to medium sized 
manufacturers, and even at our regular price of $2,495.00 costs many 
thousands of dollars less than any other even remotely comparable 
software package.  

Now, if you order by September 26, you can save over $2,000.00.  For 
our $1,495.00 special price, you receive not only Job Master at a 
thousand dollar discount, network ready, but two user licenses and a 
link to either Peach Tree, QuickBooks or Excel, which normally would be 
an additional charge of over a thousand dollars.

If you've been waiting to upgrade your production control and tracking 
software or to computerize your operation, now is the time.  For the 
next week, $1,495.00 gets you everything-Job Master network version, 
two user licenses, and a link to your accounting program or to Excel.  
 
(To reply by E Mail to this message or be removed from our list, Please 
go to the bottom of this message for an E Mail link.  Please do not 
respond to us by hitting the "Reply" button. Our phone number is also 
located at the bottom of this message.)

Job Master, a complete, user friendly Windows based software package, 
can manage and control your operation from sales quote to shipment.

Following is a list of features. If you have any questions, would like 
to discuss the package further, or if you would like to obtain our Web 
site address for a total walk through of the program, please call me 
directly at (661) 254-9926. 

By way of background, we are a software company, which for some years 
has specialized in the development of custom software, primarily for 
small to medium sized manufacturers.  Job Master is a distillation of 
over a million and a half dollars of software we have developed to 
control and manage the production of our manufacturing clients.

Job Master contains the following features:

1. QUOTATION MODULE.  In this module, quotes are developed, modified, 
and produced for sending to your client.  A history is kept of all 
quotes for future reference, or modification for other clients.  All 
quotations and revisions are "auto numbered," including versions.  The 
quotes section allows for the entry of parts/processes, and costing of 
each, including materials, labor, markup, and taxes.  Inventory status 
can be accessed from this section for reference.

2. SALES ORDER.  Once a quotation is accepted, the final quotation 
information can be transformed into a Sales Order for your client's 
signature on a "point and click" basis.  The Sales Order can be 
modified and re issued if necessary.  A history if kept of all Sales 
Orders for future reference, or modification for other clients.  All 
sales orders and revisions are "auto numbered," including versions.  
Inventory status can be accessed from this section for reference.

3. CUSTOMER LETTERS can be created from the Quotation and Sales Order 
sections.

4. SHOP TRAVELER/WORK ORDER.  Once a Sales Order is accepted, the sales 
order information can be transformed into a shop traveler/work order on 
a "point and click" basis.  Each item on the Sales Order becomes a shop 
traveler/work order, with each step of production of the item then 
listed on the traveler/work order.  Each such traveler/work order is 
tied back into the Sales Order.  The shop traveler/work order allows 
for the entry of line items, and notes on each line item. The shop 
traveler/work order contains a "notes" section.  The Shop traveler/work 
order allows for the storing or attachment of drawings to the 
traveler/work order.  The shop traveler/work order also contains a 
"drop down," from which standard processes can be selected for 
inclusion on the shop traveler/work order.  The shop traveler/work 
order numbers progress in order of production sequence, and re numbers 
them if new steps are added.  The shop traveler/work order allows for 
change orders or revisions, and numbers changes in sequence of the 
original shop traveler/work order number; i.e., 100, 100-1, 100-2, etc.  
All shop traveler/work orders and related revisions are retained in 
memory for future reference.  The shop traveler/work order is bar coded 
for tracking of production step by step, and production of ongoing 
client status reports.  Bar coding includes the ability for an employee 
to "swipe" their own ID bar code for recording in the system as to who 
upgraded what step.  The shop traveler/work order function also allows 
for manual update of production status.  The shop traveler/work order 
allows for quality control sign off, and the final production of 
certifications, either from a "canned" list, or hand typed in on a case 
by case basis.

5. INVENTORY.  The application includes an inventory section, which 
allows operations to check materials inventory in and out.  The 
inventory section allows for the comparison of inventory received 
against a P.O., and produces an "overage/underage" report of inventory 
received as compared against the P.O.  The inventory section allows for 
the setting of minimum (re-order now!) and maximum inventory amounts, 
and produces reports showing what inventory needs to be ordered, as 
well as inventory that is at or above the maximum set to have in house.   
The inventory section also tracks "partially shipped" orders, which are 
tied in to the shipping function.  This section shows how much 
completed product under a particular order has been actually shipped to 
a client, and how much remains to be shipped.  The balance is adjusted 
as shipments are made.

6. REQUEST FOR PURCHASE.  The application allows operators to produce a 
Request For Purchase for accounting for any inventory items, which need 
to be ordered.  Inventory items have a drop down of approved vendors 
for each item.

7. REQUEST FOR BID.   The application allows operators to produce a 
Request For Bid for accounting to send to Vendors for any inventory 
items, which need to be ordered.  Inventory items have a drop down of 
approved vendors for each item to which Requests For Bid can be sent.

8. INVOICE.  The application produces an invoice/invoice detail for all 
completed items ready to be billed/shipped to clients.

9. PRODUCTION OUTPUT STATUS.  The application produces a date range 
selectable report on how much product, and the value of the product, 
which was completed during a selected date range.  The application also 
produces a report on how many orders, and the value of those orders, 
which remain to be completed during a selected date range.

10. The application produces SHIPPING DOCUMENTS as per selected 
shippers, and produces a PACKING SLIP.

11. The application has a "FIND" FUNCTION in selected sections, 
allowing for searches by customer name, work order number, etc.

12. The application has "AUTO FILL;" i.e., when an operator starts to 
type in a name, number, etc. all related information auto fills after 
the first few letters or numbers are typed in.

Job Master is currently being sold in the marketplace for $2,495.00 per 
package.  However, if we receive your order by September 28, your total 
price will be $1,495.00

Again, if you have any questions at all, or would like to place your 
order, please call me on my direct line, (661) 254-9926.  Thank you!

Mario Chavez
Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Link It Software Corp.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. 
Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.  

To REPLY or be REMOVED from this solicitated email list, please click 
on the E Mail address following this message and type "REMOVE" or 
"REPLY" in the subject line: [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------