Subject: Retire Beanie Babies Save Up to 50%

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 00:22:47 -0700

<http://www.gogocity.com//dept.asp?parent%5Fid=7&strParentName=Sports%2B
%26%2BTravels>
<http://www.gogocity.com//dept.asp?parent%5Fid=7&strParentName=Sports%2B
%26%2BTravels> 
Big Saving from GoGoCity. If you'd rather not receive any future
promotional E-mails from GoGoCity.com, 
please click --> Un-Subscribe My E-mai
<http://www.gogocity.com/ggc_unsubscribe.asp>  l
<http://www.gogocity.com/ggc_unsubscribe.asp> 
International Order Welcome FREE SHIPPING NOT APPLY 

ty® Beanie Babies (Retired) 
Britannia Original Buddy
Britannia Original Buddy
click for large image

<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept_id=16403&pf_id=OS01BR
ITANNIA-BUDDY> Retail Price: $199.00
Out Price: $99.99(save 50%)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept_id=16403&pf_id=OS01BR
ITANNIA-BUDDY>  

ty® Beanie Babies Special Sale
Retails for $29.95~299.99 ( Save Up to 50% )

Now Only.....$99.99 

This is an opportunity you don't want to miss
and a great one to add to your collection. 

Limited Quantities, Hurry UP......!!!!!

1. BRITANNIA ORIGINAL BUDDY	 2. VALENTINO TY BEANIE BUDDY	 
Britannia Original Buddy
large image
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept_id=16403&pf_id=OS01BR
ITANNIA-BUDDY>  
Retail Price: $199.00
Out Price: $99.99 (save 50%)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=16403&pf%5Fid=OS
01BRITANNIA%2DBUDDY>  
Buy it NOW !!
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=16403&pf%5Fid=OS
01BRITANNIA%2DBUDDY> 
	VALENTINO TY BEANIE BUDDY
large image
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept_id=16403&pf_id=OS01VA
LENTINO>  
Retail Price: $29.95
Out Price: $14.95 (save 50%)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=16403&pf%5Fid=OS
01VALENTINO>  
Buy it NOW !!
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=16403&pf%5Fid=OS
01VALENTINO> 
	
3. BRITANNIA THE BRITISH BEAR	 4. NIPPONIA THE JAPAN BEAR TY BEANIE
BEANIE	 
BRITANNIA THE BRITISH BEAR
large image
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=16403&pf%5Fid=OS
01BRITANNIA%2DBABY>  
Retail Price: $125.99
Out Price: $79.95 (save 37%)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=16403&pf%5Fid=OS
01BRITANNIA%2DBABY>  
Buy it NOW !!
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=16403&pf%5Fid=OS
01BRITANNIA%2DBABY> 
	NIPPONIA THE JAPAN BEAR TY BEANIE BEANIE
large image
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept_id=16403&pf_id=OS01NI
PPONIA>  
Retail Price: $111.95
Out Price: $55.95 (save 50%)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=16403&pf%5Fid=OS
01NIPPONIA>  
Buy it NOW !!
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=16403&pf%5Fid=OS
01NIPPONIA> 
	
5. CHINOOK THE CANADA BEAR	 6. RADAR TY BEANIE BEANIE	 
CHINOOK THE CANADA BEAR
large image
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=16403&pf%5Fid=OS
01CHINNOOK>  
Retail Price: $69.65
Out Price: $49.95 (save 28%)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=16403&pf%5Fid=OS
01CHINNOOK>  
Buy it NOW !!
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=16403&pf%5Fid=OS
01CHINNOOK> 
	RADAR TY BEANIE BEANIE
large image
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept_id=16403&pf_id=OS01RA
DAR>  
Retail Price: $179.95
Out Price: $89.95 (save 50%)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=16403&pf%5Fid=OS
01STING>  
Buy it NOW !!
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=16403&pf%5Fid=OS
01RADAR> 
	
7. CORAL TY BEANIE BABY	 8. STING THE STINGRAY TY BEANIE BABY	 
CORAL TY BEANIE BABY
large image
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=16403&pf%5Fid=OS
01CORAL>  
Retail Price: $179.95
Out Price: $99.95 (save 44%)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=16403&pf%5Fid=OS
01CORAL>  
Buy it NOW !!
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=16403&pf%5Fid=OS
01CORAL> 
	STING THE STINGRAY TY BEANIE BABY
large image
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=16403&pf%5Fid=OS
01STING>  
Retail Price: $179.95
Out Price: $129.95 (save 28%)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=7011&pf%5Fid=OS0
1LUBPRC>  
Buy it NOW !!
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=16403&pf%5Fid=OS
01STING> 
	
9. GARCIA THE BEAR TY BEANIE BEANIE	 10. TABASCO THE BULL TY BEANIE
BEANIE	 
GARCIA THE BEAR TY BEANIE BEANIE
large image
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=16403&pf%5Fid=OS
01GARCIA>  
Retail Price: $299.99
Out Price: $199.95 (save 33%)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=16403&pf%5Fid=OS
01GARCIA>  
Buy it NOW !!
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=16403&pf%5Fid=OS
01GARCIA> 
	TABASCO THE BULL TY BEANIE BEANIE
large image
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=16403&pf%5Fid=OS
01TABASCO>  
Retail Price: $179.95
Out Price: $89.95 (save 50%)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=16403&pf%5Fid=OS
01TABASCO>  
Buy it NOW !!
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=16403&pf%5Fid=OS
01TABASCO> 

More Hot Item.....Click Here
<http://www.gogocity.com//searchresults.asp?department=16403&parent%5Fid
=16>