Subject: Are You Ignoring 30% to 100% Of Your Business? gufnd

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 19:22:37 -0700 (PDT)

Increase Sales w/4 Powerful Words !!!
We Accept Credit Cards.

Just the fact that you accept credit cards adds credibility to
your business.  Especially if you are a New, Small or Home
Based Business

Complete E-COMMERCE solutions to accept VISA, MasterCard, 
American Express, Discover and Checks for your website,
online store, traditional retail store or home based business.

We specialize in the following:
-Multilevel Marketing
-Mail Order & Phone Order
-Home Based
-Internet Based
-Start-up Businesses
-Small Business
-Retail Business
-And More

Good Credit / Bad Credit / No Credit  *** NO PROBLEM  ***
Almost everyone is approved!

***** FREE SET UP  ***** FREE SET UP  ***** FREE SET UP  *****

For the next 5 days we will waive all Setup & Application 
Fees! (other companies charge $200 to $500 to set up)

WE OFFER A TURNKEY E-COMMERCE SOLUTION !!

-Bank-approved merchant accounts
-Real-time, online payment transactions
-Shopping carts
-Terminals & printers
-99% approval rate
-Fast 5 - 7 day setup

Secure transactions are authorized in true real-time
immediately upon submitting orders right on your website.

You can process transactions right over the Internet without
the need for separate transaction terminal or processing
software.

Dedicated data line for fast, 3-5 second transactions.
No installation required! 

Quick and easy account setup: 5 - 7 days.

Limited Time Offer So Take Advantage NOW!!!
_____________________________________________

Full Service E-Commerce Provider who offers complete
e-commerce solutions for thousands of businesses.

In Business since 1992

FREE CONSULTATION WITH AN INDUSTRY EXPERT,
NO OBLIGATION

------FREE SET-UP------FREE SET-UP------FREE SET-UP--------

The Time Is Right!!!            Email or Call Now!!!

Sorry, USA Only - no adult, travel or gaming.

**********************************************************************

To have a CONSULTANT contact you, please DOUBLE CLICK ON:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=call-me

Include the following information:

Name:
Phone:
Best Time To Call:
Hawaii - Pacific - Mountain - Central - Eastern
Company Name:
Type of Product:

Or call our toll free voice mail at:   1-888-617-3255
and leave the above information.

A merchant account CONSULTANT will contact you soon

********************************************************************

Here's what our customers say...

Testimonial # 1 - I knew having a merchant account would
increase my sales, But never thought it would be so great.
In addition in being able to take major credit cards, I can
also do real time credit card processing on the Internet and
receive orders while I am Sleeping. It's awesome! I encourage
every serious business owner to get one. Thanks. M.B./MI

Testimonial # 2 - " Being a home based business owner, no
one would approve me, until this came my way. I am more
than grateful. Within 10 days I had my merchant account
set up. I am more than pleased with the 24 hr. customer
service. My business has sky rocketed because I now can
accept credit card orders. " Oscar/FL

--------------------------------------------------------
To remove your address, DOUBLE CLICK ON: 
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove 
We will insure that your email address is removed from our 
database immediately. *Subject must contain the word 
"remove" for us to remove you.