Subject: Gotta Bet presents: 100% Bonus from City of Emeralds Casino

From: "Gotta Bet"<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 05:34:16 -0700

Slot Mania!  100% Bonus

Make a deposit at City Of Emeralds Casino, play the slots and you qualify 
for a 100% bonus*. 
Starting today, through to midnight September 16th if you make a deposit 
and submit Bonus Code SL100 via the support form on the site, we will 
double* your deposit within 24hrs. 

http://www.cityofemeralds.com/
http://www.cityofemeralds.com/ 
http://www.cityofemeralds.com/

ONLY SLOT PLAYING WILL QUALIFY

*Details-PLEASE READ: Our system automatically adds 20% bonus to a 
limit of 100.00.  This bonus plus the deposit must be played twice in order 
to qualify for withdrawal. (Craps, Roulette and SicBo excluded). 

For the 100% bonus (supercedes the above), we will top up the bonus 
even if you have reached the  $100.00 cap, so everyone qualifies! In 
order to withdraw the 100% bonus you must play the bonus and deposit 
four times. Any early withdrawal requests will have the full bonus 
deducted

This is NOT SPAM - You have received this email because at one time or 
another you entered the weekly draw at one of our portals or FFA sites. 
We comply with all proposed and current laws on commercial email under 
(Bill s. 1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th Congress). If you have 
received this email in error, we apologize and ask that you remove 
yourself.

To remove your address, please send an e-mail message with the word   
REMOVE in the subject line to: [email-masked]