Subject: Weekly Beauty Tips - - 4509

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 16:26:18 -0400

Weekly Beauty Tips

Weekly Beauty
Tips (WBT) is a newsletter that covers everything you
wanted to know about beauty, from Hair Care to Skin Care, Makeup
tips and more. One of our most popular sections is where you, the
reader, send us your questions and we have our experts answer them.

This is a no-nonsense
Free weekly newsletter. It is never more then a page
or two. WBT is a quick a but very informative read. And of course
you can unsubscribe to our Free newsletter at anytime.

Here are some of the questions
our readers asked recently….

Dear Weekly
Beauty Tips,

**
What is the best way to reduce the appearance of pores? Jill
T, Phila. Pa

** I hear a lot about Vitamin C
used in skincare. Can you tell me what are the benefits
of Vitamin C for your skin? And what are the best Vitamin
C skincare products to use? Sincerely Jackie.
Chicago, Il

** What can I do to keep powder eye
shadow from creasing? I tried using an eye shadow base by (ABC company)
but my eye shadow still creases. Any product or technique suggestions
for keeping eye shadow looking fresh throughout the day? Best
Regards, Francie. Miami, Fla

**
I've got shoulder length hair, which I color every 5 weeks (WAAAYYY
too much gray!) Although I am very diligent about not washing every
day and making sure my hair is well conditioned I have been having
a problem since we moved into our new home. I suspect we've got
very HARD mineral laden water. The products that used to work just
fine now don't do anything at all. My hair is feeling like straw.
Any deep conditioners and / or leave-in-conditioners you can recommend?
Thanks Anne. Dallas, Tx

**
when i use concealer it seems as if i get more product surrounding
the blemish then on the actual imperfection... thereby making the
spot much more obvious! help... maggie
La, CA

**
I have always had the problem of makeup for want of a better word
eating into my skin. I have tried everything but no matter how nice
my makeup looks in the morning it is gone by mid-afternoon Susan
Best Regards, Susan

Subscribe Now:
Click
Here and
you will recieve:

***
Weekly Beauty Tips once a Week.

***
The answers to all the questions above, plus
other beauty tips like what fall make up colors are a must and much
more!!!

***
You will never recieve anything else except
WBT and we never sell, rent, trade or give away your email address.
And you can unsubscirbe at anytime!!

Sincerely,

Weekly
Beauty Tips

You will not receive this
offer again. To unsubscribe do nothing. :)) WBT can process it faster
but if you need to
you can also click here
to be deleted.