Subject: Zwallet,FREE email that pays! Reading your own email

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 03:02:28 -0700 (PDT)

This address was purchased, collected , posted as a buisness opp or submitted as a free subscriber.  
Please contact [email-masked] for removal.  Thankyou.

                     Zwallet   email that pays     UNLIMITED referrals!
                                                                                    
         Give away FREE emails and earn on everyone who signs all that they read and send!!

http://[email-masked]

**Free signup  free account

**Earn on the email you read and send.

**Also earn on what unlimited referals read and send.  Have your friends,club members,nieghbors or co 
workers sign up at your site FREE.

**Great for safe lists, you can delete entire folders if needed quickly.  An email account you can use for 
anything (tastefully)

**Send your newsletters,club news,ordinary mail,info or anything else to your Zwallet email and get paid to 
read it.

**Basic mailbox (free) 2mb with larger available.

 Gradual earnings at first but get a few referrals which in turn graduly get referals and you can earn on 
people just reading thier EVERYDAY email!

GO TO:   http://[email-masked]