Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-armijo-ldap-control-error-02.txt

From: "Asaf Kashi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 17:07:46 -0700

The following drafts is now available.  I've included a suggested error
number of decimal 76 as per the groups suggestion.

Asaf

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Result Code for LDAP Controls
	Author(s)	: M. Armijo, A. Kashi
	Filename	: draft-armijo-ldap-control-error-02.txt
	Pages		: 4
	Date		: 04-Sep-01
	
The purpose of this document is to create a new result code specific 
to LDAP controls and to define guidelines for the use of this 
result code.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-armijo-ldap-control-error-02.t
xt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-armijo-ldap-control-error-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-armijo-ldap-control-error-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.