Subject: Stake your claim on the Internet

From: Richard Marks<[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 05:31:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hello
You are receiving this because you have previously shown an interest in 
"internet opportunities".

You've heard there is money to be made in cyberspace, but just haven't
found the right program ?

Forget about nutrition – there are thousands of competitors
Skin care ? Household products ? Once again, too many to count
Don't waste your time with "internet tools" or "how-to-make-it programs", "free 
downline clubs" or "gold programs." 

What if there was something totally new, with NO competition ?

What if women psychologists on the Oprah show stated recently that 46% of all 
women desire greater intimacy and enhanced relationships and therefore want 
and need this?

What if it was natural, safe, externally applied (Viagra was taken internally) and 
did not require a prescription  ? 

What if it was available right now, and you could get in at the ground floor of a 
network going global ? (turned over $18 million in the first 24 weeks and is less 
than 8 months old).

If this has got your attention, please reply with  "MORE INFO" in the subject line. 
Please also include your country of residence in the body of the message. 

All the best for your future success.

Richard Marks

note - If you have received this in error, or wish to be removed, just reply with 
REMOVE in the subject line