Subject: FWD: You will be glad! 07-631

From: [email-masked]
Date: qua, 05 set 2001 23:19:40 -0300

----------------------------------------------------------------
NASTY YOUNG GIRLS - WEB'S YOUNGEST WOMEN
----------------------------------------------------------------

Teens Super Model - Customizable pictures - Live & Interactive Videos
Anal - Blowjob - Fucking - Young Teen - Clouse Up - Hardcore

http://3368103282/young_g/

(Click in the link or copy and paste into your browser)

----------------------------------------------------------------
This email has been requested by a user on your network and has 
not been sent unsolicited. If the user does not recall requesting 
this email, then another user has maliciously requested it for 
them. If this is the case, please accept our apologies and 
email: [email-masked] IMMEDIATELY.
Please include this entire email, plus any other info which may
assist us in identifying the guilty party.
----------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------
ASTY YOUNG GIRLS - WEB'S YOUNGEST WOMEN
---------------------------------------------------------------
Teens Super Model - Customizable pictures - Live & Interactive Videos