Subject: Your Bid 4 Placement Account

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 19:59:46

Bid4Placement.com Program and
Description
BidForPlacement.com Program offers a
cost-effective way to drive targeted traffic to your Web site. You select
the search terms that are relevant to your site. Then you determine how
much you are willing to pay on a per-click basis for each of those search
terms. The higher your "bid," the higher in the search results your site
appears. It's targeted, cost-per-click advertising and you set the cost
per click!

"Bid-4-Placement" Premier Advertising Program:

Bid for keywords
that would link to your site at the end of a keyword search result.
"Bid-4-Placement" ads are text w/link only. The highest bidder's link
will always appear in the search results first. (Example; you bid $0.12
to have your site appear 1st in the search results for
keyword "flowers". A competitor bids $0.10 for the same location. Your
site's link will appear 1st because your bid is more than the
competitions.)

Available
Terms:

Cost Per Click-through
(you only pay the amount you bid when someone clicks-through to your
site)

$25.00 non-refundable
account balance required. For account to remain current and site to be
listed your account must reflect a positive balance.

Minimum bid is $0.05

Bid-4-Placement search engines:

Home | Privacy
Statement