Subject: Gota Bet GET $20 OR 20% FREE MATCHPLAY CHIPS

From: "Gotta Bet"<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 15:40:18 -0700

Gota Bet!!!   GET $20 OR 20% FREE MATCHPLAY CHIPS
************************************************

Open a PLAY FOR MONEY account, we will give you $20 or 20% of your 
initial deposit as a FREE bonus.

Plus: Your name will also be entered into our 32ft yacht giveaway. Cruise 
in style, aboard your own FREE luxury yacht.

http://www.ibetathome.com/
http://www.ibetathome.com/

SETTING UP AN ACCOUNT IS SIMPLE
***********************************

Feel free to play any of our 102 games for fun, but the real excitement 
begins when you start playing for money. Magic Oasis offers better odds 
than Vegas or Atlantic City. Win real cash in a safe and secure 
environment. 
Magic Oasis offers better odds than land based casinos. We operate with 
lower overhead and we pass the savings to our players. Please compare 
our payout table:

http://www.ibetathome.com/
http://www.ibetathome.com/

This is NOT SPAM - You have received this email because at one time or 
another you entered the weekly draw at one of our portals or FFA sites. 
We comply with all proposed and current laws on commercial email under 
(Bill s. 1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th Congress). If you have 
received this email in error, we apologize and ask that you remove 
yourself.

To remove your address, please send an e-mail message with the word   
REMOVE in the subject line to: [email-masked]