Subject: Once in a lifetime chance, please read.

From: "President of Vallke Solutions - Velius D'Unnero" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 20:15:07

WORK AT HOME USING YOUR COMPUTER!!! 

_________________________________________________________________ 

Dear Friend, 

You can earn $46,000 or more in next the 90 days sending e-mail. 
Seem impossible? Read on for details (no, there is no "catch")... 

_________________________________________________________________________ 

"AS SEEN ON NATIONAL T.V." 

Thank you for your time and Interest. 

This is the letter you've been reading about in the news lately. 

Due to the popularity of this letter on the internet, a major nightly news 
program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of the program 
described below, to see if it really can make people money. 

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their 
findings proved once and for all that there are, absolutely no laws 
prohibiting the participation in the program. This has helped to show 
people that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to make some extra money 
at home. 

The results of this show has been truly remarkable. So many people are 
participating that those involved are doing, much better than ever before. 
Since everyone makes more as more people try it out, its been very exciting 
to be a part of lately. You will understand once you experience it. 

"HERE IT IS BELOW" 

_________________________________________________________________________ 
_________________________________________________________________________ 

*** Print This Now For Future Reference *** 

The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in taking a 
look at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment and the income 
return is TREMENDOUS!!! 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

If you would like to make at least $46,000 in less than 90 days! Please 
read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!! 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. It does not require 
you to come into contact with people, do any hard work, and best of all, 
you never have to leave the house except to get the mail. If you believe 
that someday you'll get that big break that you've been waiting for, THIS 
IS IT! Simply follow the instructions, and your dreams will come true. 

This multi-level e-mail order marketing program works perfectly...100\% 
EVERY TIME. E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this 
non-commercialized method of advertising NOW!!! The longer you wait, the 
more people will be doing business using e-mail. Get your piece of this 
action!!! 

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability. It is being 
taught in the Harvard Business School, and both Stanford Research and the 
Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50\% and 65\% of all goods and 
services will be sold through multi-level methods by the mid to late 1990's. 

This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 3,500,000 millionaires 
in the WORLD, 20\% ( 700,000) made their fortune in the last several years 
in MLM. Moreover, statistics show that over 100 people become millionaires 
everyday through Multi-Level Marketing. 

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer Donald Trump (A 
MULTI-BILLIONAIRE, ONE OF THE WEALTHIEST MEN IN THE WORLD) made an 
appearance on the David Letterman show. Dave asked him what he would do if 
he lost everything and had to start over from scratch. Without hesitating, 
Trump said he would find a good network marketing company and get to work. 
The audience started to hoot and boo him. He looked out at the audience and 
dead-panned his response "That's why I'm sitting up here and you are all 
sitting out there!" 

With network marketing you have two sources of income. Direct commissions 
from sales you make yourself and commissions from sales made by people you 
introduce to the business. 

Residual income is the secret of the wealthy. It means investing time or 
money once and getting paid again and again and again. In network 
marketing, it also means getting paid for the work of others. 

This program is currently being utilized in more than 50 different 
countries across the world. 

The enclosed INF0RMATION is something I almost let slip through my fingers. 
Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave some thought and 
study to it. 

My name is Johnathon Rourke. Two years ago, the corporation I worked at for 
the past twelve years down-sized and my position was eliminated. After 
unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my own business. Over the 
past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I owed my family, 
friends and creditors over $35,000. The economy was taking a toll on my 
business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet. I had to refinance and 
borrow against my home to support my family and struggling business. AT 
THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life and I am writing to 
share the experience in hopes that this will change your life FOREVER 
FINANCIALLY!!! 

In mid December, I received this program via e-mail. Six month's prior to 
receiving this program I had been sending away for INF0RMATION on various 
business opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my opinion, were 
not cost effective. They were either too difficult for me to comprehend or 
the initial investment was too much for me to risk to see if they would 
work or not. One claimed that I would make a million dollars in one 
year...it didn't tell me I'd have to write a book to make it! 

But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this program. I 
didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing 
list. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several times, to make 
sure I was reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes. Here was a 
MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON. I could invest as much as I wanted to start, 
without putting me further into debt. After I got a pencil and paper and 
figured it out, I would at least get my money back. But like most of you I 
was still a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects 
of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161 
24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! After determining the 
program was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT." 

Initially I sent out 100,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time 
on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any money for 
printing to send out the program, and because all of my orders are 
fulfilled via e-mail, the only expense is my time. I am telling you like it 
is, I hope it doesn't turn you off, but I promised myself that I would not 
"rip-off" anyone, no matter how much money it cost me. 

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1. By 
January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is to 
"RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, 
SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!" My first step in making $46,000 in 90 
days was done. 

By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your goal is to 
"RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND 
OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, 
RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $46,000 GOAL." Well, I had 196 orders for 
REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat back and relaxed. 

By March 1, of my e-mailing of 100,000, I received $42,000 with more coming 
in every day. 

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car. Please take time 
to read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!! Remember, 
it won't work if you don't try it. This program does work, but you must 
follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules of not trying to place your name in 
a different place. It won't work, you'll lose out on a lot of money! In 
order for this program to work, you must meet your goal of 20+ orders for 
REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $46,000 or more 
in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!! 

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It really is 
a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If you choose to 
participate, follow the program and you will be on your way to financial 
security. 

If you are a fellow business owner and are if financial trouble like I was, 
or you want to start your own business, consider this a sign. I DID! 

Sincerely, 

Johnathon Rourke 

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM: 

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should have 
concluded that such a program, and one that is legal, could not have been 
created by an amateur. 

Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business for 10 
years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I was doing the same 
things that were previously successful for me, but it wasn't working. 
Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me, it was the economy. Inflation and 
recession had replaced the stable economy that had been with us since 1945. 
I don't have to tell you what happened to the unemployment rate... because 
many of you know from first hand experience. There were more failures and 
bankruptcies than ever before. 

The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were doing 
invested wisely and moved up. Those who did not, including those who never 
had anything to save or invest, were moving down into the ranks of the 
poor. As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER." 
The traditional methods of making money will never allow you to "move up" 
or "get rich", inflation will see to that. 

You have just received INF0RMATION that can give you financial freedom for 
the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." 
You can make more money in the next few months than you have ever 
imagined. 

I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor 
anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this program. I have already 
made over 4 MILLION DOLLARS! I have retired from the program after sending 
out over 1,600,000 programs. Now I have several offices that make this and 
several other programs here and over seas. 

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way. It 
works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this 
exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of the people you send 
this to may send out 100,000 or more...and your name will be on everyone of 
them! Remember though, the more you send out the more potential customers 
you will reach. 

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, INF0RMATION, materials and 
opportunity to become financially independent, IT IS UP TO YOU NOW! 

"THINK ABOUT IT" 

Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did, take a 
little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and figure 
out what could happen when YOU participate. Figure out the worst possible 
response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still make lot of 
money! You will definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts you have 
will vanish when your first orders come in. IT WORKS! 
Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA 

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$ 

INSTRUCTIONS: 

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME. I am sure that 
you could use up to $46,000 or more in the next 90 days. Before you say 
"BULL... ", please read this program carefully. This is not a chain letter, 
but a perfectly legal money making opportunity. Basically, this is what you 
do: 

As with all multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting new 
partners and selling our products. Because of the global nature of the 
internet, you will be able to recruit new multi-level business partners 
from all over the world, and we offer a product for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR 
ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved in 
personal selling. You do it privately in your own home, store or office. 
This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere. 

This is what you MUST do: 

1. Order all 5 reports shown on the list below 
(you can't sell them if you don't order them). 

a. For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU 
ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in case 
of a problem) to the person whose name appears on the list next to the 
report. 
MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL 
PROBLEMS! 

b. When you place your order, make sure you order each of the five reports. 
You will need all five reports so that you can save them on your computer 
and resell them. 

c. Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the five 
reports. Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to 
send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you. 

2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to 
each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than is 
instructed below in steps "a" through "g" or you will lose out on the 
majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you'll 
also see how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember, this method has 
been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work. 

a. Look below for the listing of available reports. 

b. After you've ordered the five reports, take this advertisement and 
REM0VE the name and address under REPORT #5. This person has made it 
through the cycle and is no doubt counting their $46,000! Also, change the 
name of the company, the address, and the REM0VE e-mail address on the top 
of this document to your own. 

c. Move the name and address under REPORT #4 down to REPORT #5. 

d. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4. 

e. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3. 

f. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2. 

g. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position. 

Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY! 

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and save 
it to your computer. Make NO changes to the instruction portion of this 
letter. 

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can 
afford $25). You obviously already have an Internet connection and e-mail 
is FREE! 

To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports 
you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing INF0RMATION which 
includes how to send bulk e-mails, where to find thousands of free 
classified ads and much, much more. 

In addition you will be provided with INF0MATION on Internet Marketing 
Clubs such as INTERNET MARKETING RESOURCES(IMR): This is one the premiere 
internet marketing clubs on the INTERNET. This club provides a forum where 
internet marketers from all over the world can exchange ideas and secrets 
on Internet Marketing. In addition, members of this club are provided free 
internet marketing tools and services for the Do-Yourself-Internet-Marketer. 

They will provide you with free bulk e-mail software and up to 1,000,000 
fresh e-mail addresses each week. This club will provide you with hundreds 
of free resources which include: How to obtain free web sites, how to 
obtain top rankings in search engines for your web-site, how to send bulk 
e-mail into AOL and Compuserve, how to market your products on newsgroups, 
free classified ads, electronic malls, bulletin boards, banner ads and much 
more. 

There are two primary methods of building your downline: 

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL 

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and 
we'll assume you and all those involved send out only 2,000 programs each. 
Let's also assume that the mailing receives a 0.3\% response. Using a good 
list the response could be much better. Also, many people will send out 
hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000. But continuing with 
this example, you send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.3\% response, that 
is only 6 orders for REPORT #1. Those 6 people respond by sending out 2,000 
programs each for a total of 12,000. Out of those 0.3\%, 36 people respond 
and order REPORT #2. Those 36 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of 
72,000. The 0.3\% response to that is 216 orders for REPORT #3. Those 216 
send out 2,000 programs each for a 432,000 total. The 0.3\% response to that 
is 1,296 orders for REPORT #4. Those 1,296 send out 2,000 programs each for 
a 2,592,000 total. The 0.3\% response to that is 7,776 orders for REPORT #5. 

That's 7,776 $5 bills for you, CASH!!! Your total income in this example is 
$30 + $180 + $1,080+ $6,480 + $38,880 for a total of $46,650!!! 

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,994 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO 
WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A 
MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS 
INSTEAD OF 2,000. 
Believe me, many people will do just that, and more! By the way, your cost 
to participate in this is practically nothing. You obviously already have 
an internet connection and e-mail is FREE!!! 

REPORT #2 and #5 will show you the best methods for bulk emailing, tell you 
where to obtain free bulk e-mail software and where to obtain e-mail lists 
and show you how to send out 1,000,000 e-mails for free. 

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET 

1. Advertising on the 'Net is very, very inexpensive, and there are 
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to start small 
just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 6 people to 
participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet 
will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that everyone else in YOUR 
ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 6 downline members. Follow this example to achieve 
the STAGGERING results below. 

1st level--your 6 members with $5 ($5 x 6)........................$30 
2nd level--6 members from those 6 ($5 x 36)....................$180 
3rd level--6 members from those 36 ($5 x 216)............ $1,080 
4th level--6 members from those 216 ($5 x 1,296)....... $6,480 
5th level-6 members from those 1,296 ($5 x 7,776)... $38,880 
.................................................$46,650 
_________________________________________________________________________ 

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only recruit 
6 people each. Think for a moment what would happen if they got 20 people 
to participate! Many people will get 100's of participants! 
THINK ABOUT IT! 

For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the report they 
ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This 
will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR name and address on 
it, will be prompt because they can't advertise until they receive the 
report! 

_________________________________________________________________________ 

AVAILABLE REPORTS 
_________________________________________________________________________ 
*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME *** 

Notes: 

ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT 
CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED 
ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL 
Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two sheets of 
paper. On one of those sheets of paper, include: 

(a) the number & name of the report you are ordering
(b) your e-mail address  (So your report can come by email)
(c) your name & postal address.

**** Place your name in the 1st report. Move the rest of the names
     down causing whoever is in 5th position to go off the list.****

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW: 
______________________________________________________ 

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet" 

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM 

Ross Pawley
540 NW 2nd St. Apt7
Prineville, OR 97754
______________________________________________________ 

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet" 

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM: 

Spatter
2700 Waterview Pkwy. #4612
Richardson, TX 75080
__________________________________________________ 

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet" 

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM: 

Jamie Strickland
P.o Box 253
Charlton Heights, WV 25040
______________________________________________________ 

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of Multilevel 
Marketing and the Internet" 

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM: 

Andrea Hataway 
608 W. 8th St. 
Lancaster,  TX 75146

______________________________________________________ 

REPORT #5 "How to SEND 1,000,000 e-mails for FREE" 

ORDER REPORT #5 FROM: 

Robin Stice 
690 Crespi Dr 
Pacifica, CA 94044 

______________________________________________________ 

______________________________________________________ 

There currently more than 175,000,000 people online worldwide! 

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS ******* 

* TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, 
and follow the directions accurately. 

* Send for the five reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have 
them when the orders start coming in because: 

When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested 
product/report. 

* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE. 

* Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the 
instructions exactly, your results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL! 

* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED! 

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES ******* 

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: 

If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue 
advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Then, a couple of weeks later 
you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2. If you don't, continue 
advertising or sending e-mails until you do. 

Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, 
because the system is already working for you, and the cash will continue 
to roll in! 

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: 

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of 
a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which 
report people are ordering from you. If you want to generate more income, 
send another batch of e-mails or continue placing ads and start the whole 
process again! There is no limit to the income you will generate from this 
business! 

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in this 
program. Please answer one question. DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE? If 
the answer is yes, please look at the following facts about this 
program: 

1. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT 
COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE! 

2. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT 
COST ANYTHING TO SHIP! 

3. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT 
COST YOU ANYTHING TO ADVERTISE! 

4. YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET 
AND THE POWER OF MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING TO 
DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCT ALL OVER THE WORLD! 

5. YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR 
INITIAL $25 INVESTMENT IS YOUR TIME! 

6. VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE 
FROM THIS PROGRAM IS PURE PROFIT! 

******* T E S T I M O N I A L S ******* 

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rule 
of not trying to place your name in a different position, it won't work and 
you'll lose a lot of potential income. I'm living proof that it works. It 
really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with little 
cost to you. If you do choose to participate, follow the program exactly, 
and you'll be on your way to financial security. 
Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand 

My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody, and I live in Chicago, IL. I am a cost 
accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money. When 
I received the program I grumbled to Jody about receiving "junk mail." I 
made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and 
percentages involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my 
supposed intelligence and jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun of 
her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you so" on her when the thing 
didn't work... well, the laugh was on me! Within two weeks she had received 
over 50 responses. Within 45 days she had received over $147,200 in $5 
bills! I was shocked! I was sure that I had it all figured and that it 
wouldn't work. I AM a believer now. I have joined Jody in her "hobby." I 
did have seven more years until retirement, but I think of the "rat race" 
and it's not for me. We owe it all to MLM. 
Mitchell Wolf MD., Chicago, IL 

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system is 
honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to get a large amount of 
money in a short time. I was approached several times before I checked this 
out. I joined just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal 
effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the 
first 14 weeks, with money still coming in. 
Sincerely yours, 
Pam Hedland Halmstad, Sweden 

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to 
participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that the 
initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I wouldn't 
get enough orders to at least get my money back. I surprised when I found 
my medium-size post office box crammed with orders! For awhile, it got so 
overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at the window. I'll make 
more money this year than any 10 years of my life before. The nice thing 
about this deal is that it doesn't matter where people live. There simply 
isn't a better investment with a faster return. 
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada 

I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if I 
shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to 
get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed another program, 
.11 months passed then it came...I didn't delete this one!...I made more 
than $41,000 on the first try!! 
Mohamed, Cairo, Egypt 

This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have quit our jobs, 
and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the interest on our 
money. The only way on earth that this plan will work for you is if you do 
it. For your sake, and for your family's sake don't pass up this golden 
opportunity. 
Good luck and happy spending! 
Sam Lee Suva, Fiji Islands 

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL 
FREEDOM! 

NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOUR TURN 

DECISIVE ACTION YIELDS POWERFUL RESULTS 

_________________________________________________________________________ 

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, registering a 
business name, learning how income tax is handled, etc., contact your local 
office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal agency) 
1-(800)827-5722 for free help and answers to questions. Also, the Internal 
Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free seminars about 
business tax requirements. Your earnings and results are highly dependant 
on your activities and advertising. This letter constitutes no guarantees 
stated nor implied. In the event that it is determined that this letter 
constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void. Any 
testimonials or amounts of earnings listed in this letter may be factual or 
non-verifiable. If you have any question of the legality of this letter 
contact the Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices Federal 
Trade Commission Bureau of Consumer Protection in Washington DC. 

______________________________________________________________________ 

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter 
cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes contact information 
and a method of removal. To be Removed please reply to email with the words 
REMOVE in the subject area.