Subject: Hi !!

From: Malika <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Oct 2001 10:39:51 -0000

+ . + . + . + . + . + . + . + . + . + . + . + . + . + . + . +

~  Match ~ your ~ single ~ friends ~ at ~ shaadi123.com !   ~

+ . + . + . + . + . + . + . + . + . + . + . + . + . + . + . +

Do you have single family and friends? Are they looking

for that perfect someone they can share their lives with?

Why don't you help them?

Tell your single friends and family about shaadi123.com.

With 60,000+ members, 45,000+ profile and 7900+ photos,

shaadi123.com is the fastest growing online matrimonial

site. Send this email to your friends and we are sure

they will thank you forever :o)

And if you are interested you too can click here to register
FREE:

http://www.shaadi123.com/index.php3?aff=indian

+ . + . + . + . + . + . + . + . + . + . + . + . + . + . + . + . +

=============================================================
Since  India  has  no  anti-spamming law, we  follow  the  US
Unsolicited  Electronic Mail Act of 2000, which  states  that
mail cannot be considered spam if it contains contact/removal
information, which this mail does.
http://spamlaws.com/federal/hr3113a.html

If  you  want to be removed from the mailing list please cick
on this link: 

http://www.shaadi123.com/unsubscribe.php3?email=[email-masked]

=============================================================