Subject: LC / Finance Available

From: "Tina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 14:48:27 -0800

Ref : LC/OCT-13/E

Dear Sir,

We would like to introduce ourselves as a finance consultant 
Providing  following services :

1. We arrange Bank Guarantee/Standby Letter of Credit for Credit
Enhancement from first 50 major Banks on lease at 20% 

2. We arrange Commercial Letter of Credit (DLC, Accommodation 
L/C) from  Prime Bank (Citibank, HSBC & Standard Chattered Bank) for
Credit  Enhancement as per your terms and condition with our inspection
certificate. Price as follows:

 For 90 days             :       2.75%
 For 180day              :       4.25%
 For eleven months       :       7.00%

The L/C opening fee has to be deposited in your/any law firm in Singapore.
 As Singapore law is very strong in these matter.

3. We arrange Bank Guarantee/Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) 
from Prime  Bank on discounted rate vary from 45% to 70% (depend on
required  amount) .  For example if you require USD1M BG (Face Value), you
have to deposit  USD 7 00,000 in your Bank account and we will get you
Bank Guarantee for  USD1M  which you can encash after one year of its face
value or you can also discount it. All  transaction  will be Bank to Bank.

 If you have any interest, please free to contact us.

 Thanks & Regards
 Tina

 Fax	:   +1-413-653-7820
 email :   [email-masked]

 This mail is sent to our address book.  If this intrudes your 
privacy, we  apologize for the same and promise to remove your address
from our list on  receipt of a blank e-mail from your side with "remove"
in subject field.