Subject: ADV: Cellular Phone Electromagnetic Wave Guard $7.99 Free Shipping

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 04:58:54 -0700

<http://www.gogocity.com> 	American Flag 3x5 Feet FREE SHIPPING
<http://www.gogocity.com//dept.asp?parent%5Fid=7&strParentName=Sports+%2
6+Travels> $14.99
<http://www.gogocity.com//dept.asp?parent%5Fid=7&strParentName=Sports+%2
6+Travels>  	
Big Saving from GoGoCity. If you'd rather not receive any future
promotional E-mails from GoGoCity.com, 
please click --> Un-Subscribe My E-mai
<http://www.gogocity.com/ggc_unsubscribe.asp>  l
<http://www.gogocity.com/ggc_unsubscribe.asp> 
International Order Welcome; FREE SHIPPING NOT APPLY 
Cellular Phone Accessories Blow out Sale...!!
FREE SHIPPING in US & Save Up to 75%...!!
Click for large image
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept_id=5031&pf_id=OS01ABS
G>  
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1CHA> More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1ABSG> 

Antenna Booster & Electromagnetic Wave Guard Bundle Help boost Reception

Signal And Keep Threating EMI Away.....

(Fit All Cellular Phone Model )
Only $12.95
Retail Price: $19.95

Why pay more in Retail Store...???

FREE SHIPPING (in US only) 

Promotion expire on Nov 15,2001

  _____  

1. Internal Antenna Booster For All Cell Phone (1 Pack)
	2. Internal Antenna Booster For All Cell Phone (5 Pack)	 
Internal Antenna Booster For All Cell Phone (1 Pack)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1AB>  
Retail Price: $19.95
Blow Out Price: $7.99 (save 60%)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1AB>  
Buy it NOW !! Free Shipping
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept_id=5031&pf_id=OS01AB>

	Internal Antenna Booster For All Cell Phone (5 Pack)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1AB5PACK>  
Retail Price: $99.75
Blow Out Price: $24.99 (save 75%)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1AB5PACK>  
Buy it NOW !! Free Shipping
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1AB5PACK> 
	
3. NEW 1600mAh AA/AAA NiMh Rechargeable Batteries
	4. NEW Universal Cell Phone Electromagnetic Waves Guard (1 PACK)

GP Power Bank II & NiMh Rechargeable Batteries
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept_id=5032&pf_id=OS01GPP
B05US-C4>  
Retail Price: $49.95
Blow Out Price: $24.95 (save 50%)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5032&pf%5Fid=OS0
1GPPB05US%2DC4>  
Buy it NOW !!
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5032&pf%5Fid=OS0
1GPPB05US%2DC4> 
	Universal Cell Phone Electromagnetic Waves Guard (1 PACK)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept_id=5031&pf_id=OS01SG1
PACK>  
Retail Price: $19.95
Blow Out Price: $7.99 (save 60%)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1SG1PACK>  
Buy it NOW !! Free Shipping
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1SG1PACK> 
	
5. Nokia 51xx/6xx Super Slim Black Li-ion 3200mAh Vibrating Battery
6. Nokia 8260/8290 Li-ion 1200mAh Flashing Battery with 12 Lights

Nokia 51xx/6xx Super Slim Black Li-ion 3200mAh Vibrating Battery.
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1BTN56L2VK1>  
Retail Price: $79.99
Blow Out Price: $34.95 (save 56%)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1BTN56L2VK1>  
Buy it NOW !! Free Shipping
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1BTN56L2VK1> 
	Nokia 8260/8290 Li-ion 1200mAh Flashing Battery with 12 Lights
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1BTN8233L2FV>  
Retail Price: $65.99
Blow Out Price: $29.95 (save 55%)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1BTN8233L2FV>  
Buy it NOW !! Free Shipping
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1BTN8233L2FV> 
	
7. Nokia 51xx/61xx Desktop Charger with AC Adapeter	 8. Nokia
3310/3390 Desktop Charger with AC Adapeter	 
Nokia 51xx/61xx Desktop Charger with AC Adapeter
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1DGN56WADK>  
Retail Price: $49.99
Blow Out Price: $24.95 (save 50%)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1DGN56WADK>  
Buy it NOW !! Free Shipping
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1DGN56WADK> 
	Nokia 3310/3390 Desktop Charger with AC Adapeter
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1DGN331090WADK>  
Retail Price: $49.99
Blow Out Price: $24.95 (save 50%)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1DGN331090WADK>  
Buy it NOW !! Free Shipping
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1DGN331090WADK> 
	
9. Nokia 8260 Desktop Charger with AC Adapeter
	10. Nokia 8290 Desktop Charger with AC Adapeter	 
Nokia 8260 Desktop Charger with AC Adapeter
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1DGN8260WADK>  
Retail Price: $49.99
Blow Out Price: $24.95 (save 50%)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1DGN8260WADK>  
Buy it NOW !! Free Shipping
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1DGN8260WADK> 
	Nokia 8290 Desktop Charger with AC Adapeter
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1DGN8290WADK>  
Retail Price: $49.99
Blow Out Price: $24.95 (save 50%)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1DGN8290WADK>  
Buy it NOW !! Free Shipping
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1DGN8290WADK> 
	
11. AC Rapid Travel Charger (AC Adapeter) for All Nokia Model	 12.
Nokia 51xx/61xx Key chain Charger	 
AC Rapid Travel Charger (AC Adapeter) for All Nokia Model
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1TAANK>  
Retail Price: $34.95
Blow Out Price: $14.95 (save 50%)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1TAANK>  
Buy it NOW !! Free Shipping
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1TAANK> 
	Nokia 51xx/61xx Key chain Charger
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1KGN56K>  
Retail Price: $34.95
Blow Out Price: $19.95 (save 43%)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1KGN56K>  
Buy it NOW !! Free Shipping
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1KGN56K> 
	
13. Universal Black Car Charger For All Nokia Model
	14. Nokia 3310/3390Vertical Black sheep Skin Magnetic Button
Pouch	 
Universal Black Car Charger For All Nokia Model
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1CGNAK>  
Retail Price: $29.95
Blow Out Price: $7.99 (save 73%)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1CGNAK>  
Buy it NOW !! Free Shipping
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1CGNAK> 
	Nokia 3310/3390Vertical Black sheep Skin Magnetic Button Pouch
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1CSN331090LK>  
Retail Price: $24.99
Blow Out Price: $9.95 (save 60%)
More Details...
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1CSN331090LK>  
Buy it NOW !! Free Shipping
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=5031&pf%5Fid=OS0
1CSN331090LK> 
	
  _____  

More Blow out Items.....Click Here
<http://www.gogocity.com//dept.asp?parent%5Fid=5&strParentName=Home%2BEl
ectronics>