Subject: Currency Fraud Detector

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 01:45:53 -0700

technologies, there has been an increase in fraudulent crimes.
Companies today have to take new measures to protect against
losses due to this increase in fraudulent acts.

Our company specializes in fraud protection products to
businesses. Our company has been established for 12 years,
during which time we have successfully helped our customers
combat crime and protect their profits.

We work with and support major corporate customer accounts
along with smaller company accounts acrross the U.S.A., Hawaii,
Canada, and International business accounts.

The businesses that have utilized our products include banks,
credit unions, savings & finance companies, check cashiers,
check collection agencies, grocery chains, department stores,
jewelers, retail chains, hotels, airlines, car rental agencies,
background check agencies, government agencies, police departments
and many many other types of businesses.

As you can see, our company covers a large number of
customers that have chosen to utilize our services.

for .
To Opt-in to receive more info about all of our products,
hit REPLY and type "PRODUCTS" in the >SUBJECT< Box.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
To permanently remove yourself from our mailing list,
click reply and type "REMOVE" in the >SUBJECT< Box.

IMPORTANT! It is our intention to honor ALL Remove Requests.
However, If you do not type REMOVE in the >SUBJECT< Box,
our software cannot read it & you WILL NOT be removed.

This message is in full compliance with U.S. Federal
requirements for commercial email under bill S.1618
Title lll, Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) passed by
the 105th U.S. Congress and cannot be considered SPAM
since it includes a remove mechanism.

In this vast world of ours with it's rapidly changing