Subject: IDs on their way to RFCs

From: Roland Hedberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 15:34:39 +0200

Hi!

As part of the work to close down this working group I yesterday
sent the following IDs to our beloved ADs and to the IESG for
further progression on the road to RFC status.

To proposed:
draft-ietf-ldapext-locate-05.txt
draft-ietf-ldapext-ldap-taxonomy-05.txt
draft-zeilenga-ldap-namedref-04.txt

To experimental:
draft-ietf-ldapext-ldapudp-00.txt

-- Roland

---

From: Roland Hedberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:39:38 +0200

Correction, the taxonomy draft is aimed at informational and 
not at proposed.

-- Roland