Subject: This great money maker may be for you

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 02:02:54

I'll make you a promise. READ THIS E-MAIL TO THE END! - follow 
what it
 says to the letter - and you will not worry whether a RECESSION 
is coming
 or not,who is President,or whether you keep your current job or 
not . Yes,
 I know what you are thinking. I never responded to one of these 
before either.
 One day though, something just said "you throw away $25.00 going 
to a movie for 2
 hours with your wife". "What the heck." Believe me, no matter 
where you believe
 "those feelings" come from, I thank goodness every day that I 
had that feeling.
 I cannot imagine where I would be or what I would be doing had I 
not. Read
 on.  It's true. Every word of it. It is legal. I checked. Simply 
because
 you are buying and selling something of value.
 
 AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:
 
 Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your 
home.
 
 THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !
 ==================================================
 BE AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!
 
 Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the 
letter
 you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the 
popularity of
 this letter on the Internet, a national weekly news program 
recently devoted
 anentire show to the investigation of this program described 
below, to see 
 if it really can make people money. The show also investigated 
whether or not
 the program was legal.
 
 Their findings proved once and for all that there are 
''absolutely NO
 Laws prohibiting the participation in the program and if people 
can "follow
 the simple instruction" they are bound to make some mega bucks 
with only
 $25 out of pocket cost''.
 DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS
 PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY   WORKING BETTER THAN 
EVER.
 
 This is what one had to say: '' Thanks to this profitable 
opportunity". I
 was approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I 
am so glad
 I finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for 
the
 minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I 
received a total $
 610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in''. Pam 
Hedland, Fort
 Lee, New Jersey.
 ==================================================
 Another said: "this program has been around for a long time but 
I never
 believed in it. But one day when I received this again in the 
mail I
 decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple 
instructions and
 walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money started to come in. First 
month I only
 made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made a total of 
$290,000.00.
 So far, in the past 8
 months by re-entering the program, I have made over $710,000.00 
and I am
 playing it again. The key to success in this program is to 
follow the simple
 steps and NOT change anything.'' More testimonials later but 
first, =======
 
 ==== PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ====
 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
 If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months 
easily
 and comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN 
and AGAIN !!!
 
 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
 FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS
 WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!
 
 INSTRUCTIONS:
 
 =====Order all 5 reports shown on the list below =====
 
 For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT 
YOU
 ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name 
appears
 ON THAT LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS 
IS ON
 YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.
 
 ===WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER, MAKE SURE ===
 ===YOU ORDER EACH OF THE 5 REPORTS! ===
 You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your 
computer
 and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00.
 
 Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5 
reports
 from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer 
so they will
 be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will 
order them
 from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on 
your desk in case
 something happens to your computer.
 
 IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed 
next to
 each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other 
than what is
 instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will loose out 
on the
 majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this 
works, you will also
 see how it does not work if you change it. Remember, this method 
has been tested,
 and if you alter it, it will NOT work !!! People have tried to 
put their
 friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get all 
the money.
 But it does not work this way. Believe us, some have tried to be 
greedy and
 then nothing happened. So Do Not try to change anything other 
than what is
 instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you. 
Remember, honesty
 reaps the reward!!! This IS a legitimate BUSINESS. You are 
offering a product
 for sale and getting paid for it. Treat it as such and you will 
be VERY 
 profitable in a short period of time.
 
 1.. After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this 
advertisement and
 REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This 
person has
 made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their 
fortune.
 
 2..Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.
 
 3.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.
 
 4.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.
 
 5.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2
 
 6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.
 
 PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY! This 
is
 critical to YOUR success.
 
 ==================================================
 **** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, 
and save
 it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.
 
 Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data. 
To assist
 you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports 
you
 purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing information 
which
 includes how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find 
thousands of free
 classified ads and much more. There are 2 Primary methods to get 
this 
 venture going:
 
 METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
 ==================================================
 
 Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it 
goes, and we
 will assume You and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails 
each.
 Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2% (2/10 of 
1%)
 response (the response could be much better but lets just say it 
is only 0.2%).
 Also many people will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails 
instead of only 5,000
 each). Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 
e-mails.
 
 With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1. 
Those 10
 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 
50,000.
 Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders. 
That's=100 people
 responded and ordered Report # 2.
 
 Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 
500,000
 e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 
3.
 
 Those 1000 people send 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 5 
million
 e-mail sent out. The 0.2% response is 10,000 orders for Report # 
4.
 
 Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 
50,000,000
 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 
orders for
 Report # 5.
 
 THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half a 
million dollars).
 
 Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 + 2..... $500 + 
3.....
 $5,000 + 4..... $50,000 + 5.... $500,000 .... Grand 
Total=$555,550.00
 
 NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE
 WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU 
WILL STILL
 MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!
 ==================================================
 
 REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF
 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would 
happen if
 everyone or half or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 
e-mails each
 or more? There are over 150 million people on the Internet 
worldwide and counting,
 with thousands more coming on line every day. Believe me, many 
people will 
 do just that,and more!
 
 METHOD # 2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
 ==================================================
 
 Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive and there are 
hundreds
 of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the 
Internet will
 easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start with 
Method # 1
 and add METHOD #2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive, all 
you must do is
 e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide 
same day 
 service on all orders.
 
 This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your 
name and
 address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise 
until they
 receive the report.
 
 ===========AVAILABLE REPORTS ====================
 The reason for the "cash" is not because this is illegal or 
somehow
 "wrong". It is simply about time. Time for checks or credit 
cards to be
 cleared or approved, etc. Concealing it is simply so no one can 
SEE there 
 is money in
 the envelope and steal it before it gets to you.
 
 ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes: Always send 
$5
 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make 
sure the
 cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper. 
On one of those
 sheets of paper, Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you 
are 
 ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.
 
 PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :
 ==================================================
 REPORT# 1: 'The Insider's Guide To Advertising for Free On The 
Net
 
 Order Report #1 from

 Russell Nielson
 382 Corbin Court
 Lakewood, NJ  08701
 USA
 
 _______________________________________________________
 
 REPORT # 2: The Insider's Guide To Sending Bulk Email On The Net
 
 Order Report # 2 from:
 
 Peter Mueles
 14464 Woodbridge Lane
 Savage, MN  55378
 USA

_________________________________________________________________
 
 REPORT # 3: Secret To Multilevel Marketing On The Net
 
 Order Report # 3 from :
 
 Kevin Baer
 RR 1 Box 150
 Utica, MN  55979
 USA
 
 ______________________________________________________
 
 REPORT # 4: How To Become A Millionaire Using MLM & The Net
 
 Order Report # 4 from:
 
 S. Wong
 50 Burnhamthorpe Rd West # 401
 Mississauga,Ontario, L5B 3C2
 Canada
 _______________________________________________________
 
 REPORT #5: How To Send Out One Million Emails For Free
 
 Order Report # 5 From:
 
 Craig Wuthrich
 2390 Falls Ave. E.
 Twin Falls, ID 83301
 USA
 
 _____________________________________________________
 $$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$
 
 Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
 
 === If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 
within 2
 weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.
 
 === After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that 
you should
 receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did not, 
continue
 advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
 
 **Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU 
CAN
 RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the 
cash will
 continue to roll in ! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time 
your name is
 moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a Different 
report.
 
 You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report 
people are
 ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND 
ANOTHER
 BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO 
LIMIT
 to the income you can generate from this business !!!
 =================================================
 FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM: You 
have
 just received information that can give you financial freedom 
for the rest
 of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You 
can make more
 money in the next few weeks and months than you have ever 
imagined. Follow 
 the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way. 
It works 
 exceedingly well as it is now.
 
 Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have 
put your
 name and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2 .....# 5 as 
instructed
 above. One of the people you send this to may send out 100,000 
ormore
 e-mails and your name will be on every one of them. Remember 
though, the 
 more you send out the more potential customers you will reach. 
So my friend,
 I have  given you the ideas, information, materials and 
opportunity to become
 financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW !
 
 =============MORE TESTIMONIALS===============
 '' My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I 
am an
 accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good 
money.
 When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving 
''junk
 mail''. I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of 
the 
 population and
 percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody totally 
ignored my
 supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in with both 
feet. I made
 merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old ''I told you 
so'' on her
 when the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 
weeks she had
 received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had received 
total $ 
 147,200.00
 ......... all cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jodyin her 
''hobby''.
 Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois
 ================================================
     Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to 
make up my
 '' Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make 
up my
 mind to participate in this plan. But conservative as I am, I 
decided that
 the initial investment was so little that there was just no way 
that I 
 wouldn't
 get enough orders to at least get my money back''. '' I was 
surprised when I
 found my medium size post office box crammed with orders. I made 
 $319,210.00 in
 the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal is that it 
does not
 matter where people live. There simply isn't a better investment 
with a 
 faster return
 and so big''.  Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada
 =================================================
 '' I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I 
wondered
 if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to 
contact to
 get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by 
someone
 else.........11 months passed then it luckily came again...... I 
did not
 delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and 
all the
 money came within 22 weeks''. Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.
 =================================================
 '' It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy 
money with
 little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully 
and
 within 10 days the money started to come in. My first month I 
made $ 20,
 560.00 and by the end of third month my total cash count was $ 
362,840.00. 
 Life is
 beautiful, Thanx to internet''. Fred Dellaca, Westport, New 
Zealand
 =================================================
 
 ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
 FINANCIAL
 FREEDOM !
 
 =================================================
 If you have any questions of the legality of this program, 
contact the
 Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal 
Trade
 Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.
 
 =================================================
 
 ONE TIME MAILING, NO NEED TO REMOVE
 
 =================================================
 
 This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 
301,
 paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.  Further transmission to you by 
the sender
 of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a 
reply to:
 [email-masked] with the word REMOVE in the subject line.  This 
message is
 not intended for residents in the State of Washington, screening 
of addresses
 has been done to the best of our technical ability.