Subject: [ldapext] I have a question.

From: Hugo Roberto COLOMBO <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:45:45 -0300

Dear Sir/Madame

    I`m facing a trouble when I want to look for a LDAP Group members
names, I can`t search for it?
  If You have any advice o guideline I´ll be ver gratefull with You.
from now Thank You.

           Hugo Roberto COLOMBO

_______________________________________________
Ldapext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldapext

---

From: [email-masked] (Mark C Smith)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:10:54 -0500

>   If You have any advice o guideline I´ll be ver gratefull with You.

The mailing list you posted to ([email-masked]) is for discussion of 
extensions to the LDAP standards. If your question is specific to one 
product, you should post your question to a product-specific mailing 
list. If not, you might try posting to the [email-masked] list (which is 
a general LDAP related discussion list). But in any case you will need 
to provide more information about what you are trying to do before 
anyone will be able to help you.

-- 
Mark Smith
Netscape Directory Product Development
My words are my own, not my employer's.