Subject: [ldapext] Physician Object Class

From: "Voglmaier, Reinhard Erich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:58:20 +0100

Dear All,

I am currently working on porting a ldap database from a version installed
on a very old openldap to a recent one.
This ldap database should hold information about physicians subscribed to
our web site.
Since the old version used the slap.at.conf / slapd.oc.conf style
configuration it did not require OID's.

My job therefore is to understand how to extend an existing object class in
order to have a physician object class. 
I think it would be handy to have such an object class available as
standard.

Therfore my question are:

1) somebody knows of such an object class just existing somewhere ?
2) is it worthwhile to invest efforts in standardization ?

Thanx a lot for any advice

Reinhard E. Voglmaier

_______________________________________________
Ldapext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldapext