Subject: [ldapext] LDAP Increment via Modify operation

From: "Vithalprasad Gaitonde" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 01:46:07 -0600

Hi Kurt,
	Has this draft been submitted which we disucussed in the bar BOF
meeting. I couldn't find it on the site. BTW, does it allow doing
"append" for string/text attributes just increment for integer
attributes. I was thinking an append could make sense for some
attributes.

Thanks,
Prasad

_______________________________________________
Ldapext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldapext

---

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 08:36:10 +0200

At 09:46 AM 7/24/2003, Vithalprasad Gaitonde wrote:
>meeting. I couldn't find it on the site.

I have not yet submitted this.

>BTW, does it allow doing

No.  It is modeled after the DAP modify/increment capability
which is defined only for attribute types of syntax INTEGER
and REAL.

>I was thinking an append could make sense for some attributes.

I rather leave "append" to another document.

Kurt