Subject: [ldapext] Invitation to join the Digital Identity Exchange IETF mailing list

From: John Merrells <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 09:23:17 +0100

Hello,

We'd like to invite you to join the IETF mailing list for discussion of
protocols and schema for exchange of digital identity information.

For background information this keynote address delivered at
OSCON 2005 presents the vision we wish to realize:

http://www.identity20.com/media/OSCON2005/

And, these 'laws of identity' define the properties of an acceptable
user-centric identity information architecture:

http://www.identityblog.com/stories/2005/07/25/thelaws.html

To subscribe to the mailing list send an email with the message
body 'subscribe' to:

[email-masked]

In addition there will be a meeting held at the next IETF,
November 5-11 in Vancouver. This will be an opportunity to
discuss digital identity issues face to face, and to consider
whether the IETF should formally consider protocols for
exchange of digital identity information. We'd like to welcome
you to join us in Vancouver for that conversation.

John Merrells

_______________________________________________
Ldapext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldapext