Subject: [ldapext] Open meeting of the Directory Directory (tentative)

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 12:00:59 -0800

I have requested a session slot at IETF#65 to hold an
open meeting of the directory directorate.  As discussed
at IETF#64, the purpose of this meeting would be discuss
on-going and future directory standardization efforts,
namely LDAP extensions such as LDAP Distributed Operations
(chaining).

Below is the basic agenda I proposed.  Thoughts on additional
topics welcomed.  (I note that a 1 hour session was initially
requested, if it becomes clear we need more time, I'll amend
the request).

(Note: while I've bcc'ed this to the directory directorate
mailing list, as that list has a restricted membership, and
this session is intended to be open, discussion should take
place on the ldapext list.)

Regards, Kurt

Open Meeting of the IETF Directory Directorate
Session Chair: Kurt Zeilenga

Purpose: Discuss on-going directory standardization work,
namely LDAP extension work.

0) Preliminaries
1) Introduction
2) Discussion of on-going directory standardization
   efforts
  a) Distributed Operations (Chaining)
  b) Other
3) Open Mic
4) Next Steps

_______________________________________________
Ldapext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldapext