Subject: [ldapext] Confirming subscription

From: William Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 09:19:17 +1000

Hi all,

Confirming I have joined the list correctly. What was the cutoff date
we agreed to? 9th/10th November? 

-- 
Sincerely,

William Brown
Software Engineer
Red Hat, Australia/Brisbane

---

From: Michael Ströder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 08:48:17 +0200

William Brown wrote:
> Confirming I have joined the list correctly.

Ludwig's also on board?

> What was the cutoff date

We agreed that it should be feasible to agree on a ldapext charter mid
of November.

For all who did not attend LDAPcon 2017:
Some people discussed there to restart discussing a possible ldapext WG
charter starting from the draft Ludo posted to the list two years ago:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ldapext/4fEh3Y9adJEl24r2F0598bnXrcg/?qid=f94a915c2574190c029541bc1d190a5e

There were more things discussed. Please visit the list archive to recap:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=ldapext

Ciao, Michael.

---

From: William Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 09:36:41 +1000

> > Confirming I have joined the list correctly.

I have contacted him and the rest of the 389-ds team to subscribe also.
Ludwig was very interested, and I'll follow up to make sure he joins :)

> https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ldapext/4fEh3Y9adJEl24r2F0598bn
> Xrcg/?qid=f94a915c2574190c029541bc1d190a5e
> 

Cool. So I'll read these, but can you summarise what is the process and
steps we need to focus on to get this moving? That way we try to stay
focused and avoid distraction.

-- 
Sincerely,

William Brown
Software Engineer