Subject: [lemonade] LEMONADE interim poll

From: "Glenn Parsons" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:51:52 -0500

Folks,

The interest in LEMONADE is growing -- at least that's what you would
think from the fact that we have four offers for locations for our next
interim meeting.  We only had two offers for the last interim :-)

We propose that the date of the next LEMONADE interim meeting is Feb
1-2.

The offered locations are:

	1. Beijing, China
	2. San Diego, CA
	3. Los Angeles, CA
	4. Boston, MA

As a result, the chairs are compelled to poll the WG on the turnout
based on meeting location.

Please respond to me by the end of the week (i.e., Dec 2) indicating if
you would attend a LEMONADE interim in each of the offered locations.
You may also indicate your preference if you would be able to attend
more than one location. 

Cheers,
Glenn & Eric
_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade

---

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 23:27:32 -0600

>The offered locations are:

I probably won't be able to go if it is in Beijing.

>4. Boston, MA

All are fine, and in that order of preference.

>We propose that the date of the next LEMONADE interim meeting is Feb 1-2.

Acceptable, though Mon/Tue (Jan 30-31; first choice, especially if it 
is in Boston) or Thu/Fri (Feb 2-3; second choice) would be better for 
me. I can make Feb 1-2 though.

pr
-- 
Pete Resnick <http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/>
QUALCOMM Incorporated