Subject: [lemonade] OMA liaison

From: "Glenn Parsons" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 14:30:46 -0500

Folks,

As you may have noted from our agenda, and recalled from our workshop in
London, a liaison has been received from the OMA:
http://flyingfox.snowshore.com/i-d/lemonade/liaisons/liaisons.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/liaisons.cgi

The OMA Requirements Document for Mobile Email has now been approved:
http://www.openmobilealliance.org/release_program/index.html
http://www.openmobilealliance.org/release_program/docs/RD/OMA-RD-MobileE
mail-V1_0_20051018-C.pdf

As well, the Architecture Document has been updated:
http://www.openmobilealliance.org/ftp/Public_documents/MWG/MEM/Permanent
_documents/OMA-AD-Mobile_email-V1_0_0-20051023-D.zip

As discussed in London, the intent is to propose a realization of the
requirements and architecture from OMA using the LEMONADE profile.  We
agreed in London that we would make this a working group draft after the
meeting next week.

Cheers,
Glenn.
_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade