Subject: [lemonade] WGLC msgevent

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 00:39:37 +0100

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-msgevent-01.txt

Work Group Last Call closes March 8.

_______________________________________________________________________
Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
by email and then delete it.

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 21:18:37 +0100

>Work Group Last Call closes March 8.
The document needs to add 3 new events (mailbox create, delete and 
rename), as discussed in Prague. (And the text in the appendix should be 
adjusted as the result).
Dave suggested that subscription change can be added as well, but I am 
frankly unsure about its utility.

Otherwise I think the document is well written and is ready for publication.