Subject: [lemonade] New Area Advisor

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:04:34 +0100

For those who were not able to join us in Prague,
I would like to introduce Chris Newman to the working
group.  Chris is taking over as Applications Area Director, and he
will be the new Area Advisor for this group.  I will be available
to Chris as a resource as we go forward, but from this point on.
he is the point of contact for any AD questions or actions.
	Please accept my thanks for all the hard work that
the group has already done, and I look forward to participating
in our future work from the floor.
		best regards,
			Ted Hardie

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade