Subject: [lemonade] Document Status

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:34:12 +0100

To not take time in the meeting, here is an update on select documents.

Published
draft-melnikov-imap-search-ret-03    RFC 4731
draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-07     RFC 4550
draft-ietf-lemonade-urlauth-08    RFC 4467
draft-ietf-lemonade-burl-04    RFC 4468
draft-ietf-lemonade-catenate-05     RFC 4469
draft-ietf-lemonade-mms-mapping-06    RFC 4356
draft-ietf-lemonade-goals-05            RFC 4416

RFC Editor Queue
draft-vaudreuil-futuredelivery    RFC-EDITOR

IESG
draft-ietf-lemonade-search-within    AD Write-Up
draft-ietf-lemonade-deployments    Jennings Discuss
draft-ietf-lemonade-compress    Jennings Discuss
draft-ietf-lemonade-reconnect-client    Publication Requested

Notes
draft-melnikov-imap-expunged    In Reconnect Client

_______________________________________________________________________
Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
by email and then delete it.

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade