Subject: [lemonade] Scribes and Transcribes

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 15:48:28 -0400

I need volunteers.

Two note takers, one for the Monday and one for the Thursday Prague
sessions.  Note taking is the easiest job: you only need to write down
decisions.  And, you get immortalized in the proceedings!

Two Jabber scribes, one for the Monday and one for the Thursday Prague
sessions.  Jabber scribing is a bit more involved, but it guarantees you
will pay attention to everything.

Please respond to me off-list.

_______________________________________________________________________
Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
by email and then delete it.

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade