Subject: [lemonade] Annotatemore

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 00:42:45 +0100

My sleepy mistake.  This one goes straight to the IESG.

Chris: we think, in our expert opinion, it is ready.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daboo-imap-annotatemore-11.txt

_______________________________________________________________________
Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
by email and then delete it.

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade