Subject: [lemonade] I-D Action:draft-ietf-lemonade-notifications-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 18:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Enhancements to Internet email to Support Diverse Service Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Lemonade Notifications Architecture
	Author(s)       : R. Gellens, S. Maes
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lemonade-notifications-10.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-07-08

This document discusses how to provide notification and filtering
 mechanisms to mail stores to meet Lemonade goals.
 
 This document also discusses the use of server to server
 notifications, and how server to server notifications fit into an
 architecture which provides server to client notifications.

Gellens

[page 1]

Expires January 2009

Internet Draft

 Lemonade Notifications Architecture

 July 2008

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-notifications-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade