Subject: [lemonade] Anyone Out There Doing Lemonade?

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 18:10:37 -0400

So, as the work group winds down, it is time to publicize our good work.

I'd like to gather all the folks that have implemented or plan to  
implement lemonade, and do some press around it.

Please let me know (1) if you would like to participate, (2) if you  
want to highlight specific products, or (3) want to list your stuff on  
the Lemonade Implementations web site.

All I have is my list from 2007. That list includes Cantata (!),  
isode, Dave on his own, and Cyrus on his own. That is not much of a  
list.

Neustar is going to be doing interesting stuff with lemonade. I  
presume isode will continue to do cool stuff. Anyone else out there?

Thanks.

---

From: "Anil SRIVASTAVA [mobile]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 15:44:06 -0700

Sun has done a lot of Lemonade work on our servers. We will get you a  
list of what Sun has implemented.

~ Anil (tapped out on a iPhone)

On Oct 16, 2009, at 15:10, Eric Burger <[email-masked]>  
wrote:

> want to highlight specific products, or (3) want to list your stuff  
> on the Lemonade Implementations web site.
>
> _______________________________________________
> lemonade mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
> Supplemental Web Site:
> http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade

---

From: Dan Karp <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 08:39:42 -0700 (PDT)

> list of what Sun has implemented.

Zimbra's done a partial implementation, but I suspect that it'll remain
partial.