Subject: [Lime-oam-model] Canceled: OAM LIME DT #2

From: "Nobo Akiya (nobo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 21:42:13 +0000

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m5e384fbfa32588ed4f74605118152b1c
Meeting number:   208 645 900
Meeting password: lime

JOIN BY PHONE
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 208 645 900

Global call-in numbers:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=299458512&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Need the host key? Go here:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=md86f3fd84f5e084832047fd14fc569d1

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.