Subject: [Lime-oam-model] LIME DT Jan. 19

From: "Nobo Akiya (nobo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 00:15:17 +0000

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m55e04ef29858ab5e229dd854efae3e96
Meeting number:   204 814 318
Meeting password: lime

JOIN BY PHONE
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada) 
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 204 814 318

Global call-in numbers:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=299456067&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Need the host key? Go here:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m04823aaa2fb2d57f8983e8329e6c2b41

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

Subject: LIME DT
From: "Nobo Akiya (nobo)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Nobo Akiya (nobo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 00:13:36 +0000

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m55e04ef29858ab5e229dd854efae3e96
Meeting number:   204 814 318
Meeting password: lime

JOIN BY PHONE
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 204 814 318

Global call-in numbers:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=299456067&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Need the host key? Go here:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m04823aaa2fb2d57f8983e8329e6c2b41

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.