Subject: [lisp] More work needed I think.

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 22:27:52 -0700

WG Chair hat = on

Hi Folks,

I was just taking a look at the number of outstanding issues for the LISP WG
documents. I count 97 in total. ( http://tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/ )

Maastricht is barely 9 weeks away. So nearly 11 items would have to be
addressed per week for the next 9 weeks for us to go to Maastricht in a
healthy position.

It would be great if we could have some action, be that discussion or
otherwise, on these!

Cheers,
Terry

---

From: Darrel Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 10:34:48 -0700

Hi Terry,

I've been working with the co-authors in building responses to the many issues raised.  We plan to start answering these via the list next week.  So hopefully we can get a -08 draft for review by the group well before Maastricht.

-Darrel
On May 24, 2010, at 10:27 PM, Terry Manderson wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp

---

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 23:45:44 -0700

Thanks Darrel!

.. I appreciate the effort and I am certainly looking forward to next week!

Cheers
Terry

On 26/05/10 3:34 AM, "Darrel Lewis" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Terry,
> 
> I've been working with the co-authors in building responses to the many issues
> raised.  We plan to start answering these via the list next week.  So
> hopefully we can get a -08 draft for review by the group well before
> Maastricht.
> 
> -Darrel