Subject: [lisp] IETF 79 request for agenda items

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 22:42:45 -0700

Folks,

Co-chair beret safely covering my receding hair line.

It is again the time that we start to consider the Beijing IETF 79 even
though the preliminary agenda won't be released until mid next week.

It is, as usual, expected that authors/editors of WG documents will provide
an update of changes/status/future status. Could the authors/editors of the
WG documents please let me know how long you need for updates as soon as
possible.

Drafts of note:

draft-ietf-lisp-alt
draft-ietf-lisp-interworking
draft-ietf-lisp-lig
draft-ietf-lisp-ms
draft-ietf-lisp-multicast
draft-ietf-lisp

This includes the recently adopted lisp-mapping-versioning draft that is yet
to be uploaded as WG document. (Hint!)

For all other requested presentation time slots. You will have a much higher
probability of getting some time in Beijing if it is backed by a submitted
individual draft and it is also in scope of the WG charter. It is likely
that a large number of WG and BOF meetings will be requested if Maastricht
was any indication - time will be scarce.

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/lisp/charters

Note the following important dates.

* 2010-10-06 (Wednesday): Preliminary agenda published for comment.
* 2010-10-11 (Monday): Cutoff date for requests to reschedule Working
Group and BOF meetings 17:00 PT (24:00 UTC).
* 2010-10-11 (Monday): Working Group Chair approval for initial document
(Version -00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PT (24:00 UTC).
* 2010-10-15 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.
* 2010-10-27 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT
(24:00 UTC)
* 2010-11-01 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT
(24:00 UTC)

Cheers,
Terry (& Joel)