Subject: Re: [lisp] IETF 79 request for agenda items

From: [email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 11:09:13 -0400 (EDT)

> From: Vince Fuller <[email-masked]>

    > we propose to add a new message type, called Map-Notify, that will add
    > this capability.

To add to the information base for this decision, how many implementations
are there which this will impact? I gather the OpenLISP implementation is no
longer being maintained, and I further gather that the one Margaret was
working on is no longer under development? Are there any others out there at
the moment - at least, which people can talk about openly?

	Noel

---

From: Luigi Iannone <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 18:40:50 +0200

Hi,

On Oct 5, 2010, at 17:09 , Noel Chiappa wrote:

> longer being maintained,

Not really. Since monday there is a new release of OpenLISP, just check:

http://www.openlisp.org

There is no mapping capabilities in the user space, but Lorand Jakab (that already added v6 support to LIG) is working on that.
Hence future releases will include lisp-ms features.

Coming to the Map-Notify issue, I do not think that will be a big problem to add this message.

Luigi

> and I further gather that the one Margaret was
> _______________________________________________
> lisp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lisp