Subject: [lisp] I-D Action:draft-ietf-lisp-ms-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 12:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP Map Server
	Author(s)       : V. Fuller, D. Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-ms-06.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2010-10-18

This draft describes the LISP Map-Server (LISP-MS), a computing
system which provides a simple LISP protocol interface as a "front
end" to the Endpoint-ID (EID) to Routing Locator (RLOC) mapping
database and associated virtual network of LISP protocol elements.

The purpose of the Map-Server is to simplify the implementation and
operation of LISP Ingress Tunnel Routers (ITRs) and Egress Tunnel
Routers (ETRs), the devices that implement the "edge" of the LISP
infrastructure and which connect directly to LISP-capable Internet
end sites.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-ms-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.