Subject: [lp-wan] Meeting agenda updated for LPWAN @ IETF 98

From: Alexander Pelov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 21:48:25 +0100

Dear all, 

The agenda has been updated and as always the latest version is on the datatracker: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-98-lpwan/ <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-98-lpwan/>

Presenters, please send your slides before Monday, April 3rd and please use the provided templates. Also, please do note that we now have a fully packed schedule with no flextime.

Best,
Pascal and Alexander

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LPWAN Meeting Agenda
  - Agenda v03 (as of March 21st, 2017) 

IETF 98 - Chicago, USA
Wednesday, March 29th, 2017, 13:00-15:00 in Zurich C
Chairs: Alexander Pelov, Pascal Thubert

13:00> Opening, agenda bashing (5 min, Alexander, Pascal)

13:05> LPWAN Overview Presentation and Discussion (15 min)
  Presenter: Stephen Farrell
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-overview/

13:20> LoRaWAN overview (15 min + 5mn Q&A)
  Presenter: Alper Yegin
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrell-lpwan-lora-overview/

13:40> SCHC LPWAN Fragmentation Header (15 min) 
  Presenter: Carles Gomez
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-ipv6-static-context-hc/

13:55> LPWAN Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) for IPv6 and UDP (10 min + 5mn Q&A)
  Presenter: Laurent Toutain, Ana Minaburo
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-ipv6-static-context-hc/

14:10> LPWAN SCHC for CoAP (20 min)
  Presenter: Laurent Toutain, Ana Minaburo
  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc/

14:30> SCHC Implementation (5 mn) 
  Presenter: Tomas Lagos

14:35> Implementation of SCHC over Sigfox (5 mn) 
  Presenter: Juan Carlos Zuniga

14:40> Overview of 802.15.LPWA Interest Group Activities (10 min)
  Presenter: Charlie Perkins

14:50> Possible future work items (10 mn)
  Presenter: Sri Gundavelli

15:00> 0 min flextime