Subject: [lp-wan] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 12:16:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks of the IETF.

        Title           : LPWAN Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) for CoAP
        Authors         : Ana Minaburo
                          Laurent Toutain
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-03-10

Abstract:
   This draft discusses the way SCHC header compression can be applied
   to CoAP headers in an LPWAN flow regarding the generated traffic.
   CoAP protocol differs from IPv6 and UDP protocols because the CoAP
   Header has a flexible header due to variable options.  Another
   important difference is the asymmetric format in the header
   information used in the request and the response packets.  This draft
   shows that the Client and the Server do not uses the same fields and
   how the SCHC header compression can be used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/