Subject: [lp-wan] CFP: IoT-READY'2017 - IoT Real-World Deployments and Testbeds - Leuven, Belgium [2 Weeks to Deadline]

From: WAEL GUIBENE <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 10:44:51 +0000

Dear Colleagues, LPWANers,

Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.

We really appreciate if you would consider submitting your work to the
"International Workshop on IoT Real-World Deployments and Testbeds"
(IoT-READY), which will be co-located with MobiSPC.

Best regrads,

*_____________________*
*Wael Guibene,*
Research Scientist

Intel Labs Europe,
IoT Systems Research Lab
Leixlip, Co Kildare, Ireland

===============================================================

International Workshop on IoT *Rea*l-World *D*eplo*y*ments and Testbeds:
IoT-READY
Leuven, Belgium
July 24-26, 2017
In Conjunction with MobiSPC’2017
<http://cs-conferences.acadiau.ca/mobispc-17/>
www.napier.ac.uk/IOTREADY

*Workshop Scope*

Internet of Things is gaining industry and research traction over the last
years as a potential convergence of previously and newly connected
heterogeneous networks. IoT is projected to reach 50-200 billion devices by
2020 and industry and academia have been engaging in multiple technologies
evaluation for IoT.

In this workshop we are focusing on PoCs, pre-commercial deployments and
technology evaluation for various wired/wireless technologies for the IoT.
We also focus on the lessons learnt and results obtained from these
deployments. We are seeking new and unpublished papers in the field of
architectures, protocols, and services for the IoT with a special focus on
current and future deployment and testbeds.

Topics of interest include but are not limited to:

·    IoT architecture design and optimizations
·    System optimization to support Ultra-Low complexity devices
·    Standardized semantic data description framework and technologies
·    Experience and lessons learnt from large scale pilots and testbeds
·    IoT standards platforms interworking
·    IoT systems interoperability
·    IoT standards gap analysis
·    5G Networks and IoT
·    IoT security for massive IoT deployments
·    Software Defined Networks (SDN) and IoT
·    Low Power-Wide Area technologies and networks development and
deployments
·    Wired and wireless technology evaluation for IoT
·    Factory of Things and Industrial Internet of Things (I-IoT)
·    Edge Computing, Fog Computing and IoT
·    IPv6-based IoT Networks
·    Novel algorithms for IoT protocols such as 6LoWPAN, RPL, 6TiSCH, WoT
·    6Lo and emerging IETF and IRTF protocols for IoT and LPWA

*Submission link*: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iotready2017

*Paper formatting and templates*: The submitted paper must be formatted
according to the guidelines of Procedia Computer Science
<http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/719435/description#description>
, MS Word Template
<http://cs-conferences.acadiau.ca/mobispc-17/templates/MobiSPC17_PROCS_Template.doc>
, Latex
<http://cs-conferences.acadiau.ca/mobispc-17/templates/ecrc-procs-template.zip>
, Template Generic
<http://cs-conferences.acadiau.ca/mobispc-17/templates/MobiSPC17-Template-Generic.pdf>,
Elsevier. (more :
http://cs-conferences.acadiau.ca/mobispc-17/#paperSubmissions)

*Important dates*
Submission Deadline: March 28, 2017
Author Notification: April 28, 2017
Final Manuscript Due: May 28, 2017

*Workshop co-chairs*
Wael Guibene, Intel Labs - Ireland
Imed Romdhani, Edinburgh Napier University, Scotland, UK
Mahdi Ben Ghorbel, University of British Columbia, Canada