Subject: [lp-wan] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-minaburo-lpwan-nbiot-hc-00.txt

From: Ana Minaburo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 19:33:16 +0100

Hello,

You will find a new draft for SCHC over NB-IoT document.
It is only a very first version of our work, we need to go forward with the
definition of SCHC over the NB-IoT channels.

We would like to have a slot to present this document at the next IETF
meeting.

Thanks
Ana

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 7:29 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-minaburo-lpwan-nbiot-hc-00.txt
To: Ana Minaburo <[email-masked]>, Sivasothy Shanmugalingam <[email-masked]>,
Edgar Ramos <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-minaburo-lpwan-nbiot-hc-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ana Minaburo and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-minaburo-lpwan-nbiot-hc
Revision:       00
Title:          LPWAN Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) over NB-IoT
Document date:  2018-03-05
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          6
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-minaburo-lpwan-
nbiot-hc-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-minaburo-lpwan-
nbiot-hc/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-minaburo-lpwan-nbiot-hc-00
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-minaburo-lpwan-
nbiot-hc-00

Abstract:
   The Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) specification describes
   a header compression and fragmentation functionalities for LPWAN (Low
   Power Wide Area Networks) technologies.  SCHC was designed to be
   adapted over any of the LPWAN technologies.

   This document describes the use of SCHC over the NB-IoT channels, and
   provides elements for an efficient parameterization.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat