Subject: [lp-wan] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-lagos-lpwan-icmpv6-static-context-hc-01.txt

From: "Prof. Diego Dujovne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 15:39:29 -0300

Dear all,
             We submitted a new version of the SCHC for ICMPv6 draft.
We request a short slot (5 minutes probably) to present this work.
Thank you.
Regards,

                                Diego Dujovne

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2018-03-05 15:20 GMT-03:00
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-lagos-lpwan-icmpv6-static-context-hc-01.txt
To: Diego Dujovne <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-lagos-lpwan-icmpv6-static-context-hc-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tomás Lagos and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-lagos-lpwan-icmpv6-static-context-hc
Revision:       01
Title:          LPWAN Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) for ICMPv6
Document date:  2018-03-05
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lagos-lpwan-
icmpv6-static-context-hc-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lagos-lpwan-icmpv6-
static-context-hc/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lagos-lpwan-icmpv6-
static-context-hc-01
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lagos-lpwan-
icmpv6-static-context-hc-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lagos-lpwan-icmpv6-
static-context-hc-01

Abstract:
   This document provides the implementation of the LPWAN static context
   header compression (SCHC) for the Internet Control Message Protocol
   version 6 (ICMPv6) on networks with star topology.  SCHC is a header
   compression technique which uses RoHC concepts and the flexibility of
   6LoWPAN to avoid fields that are known by all network devices and
   compress the remaining header fields.  The ICMPv6 messages considered
   in this draft are Echo Request, Echo Reply and Neighbor Discovery.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
DIEGO DUJOVNE
Profesor Asociado
Escuela de Informática y Telecomunicaciones
Facultad de Ingeniería - Universidad Diego Portales - Chile
www.ingenieria.udp.cl
(56 2) 676 8125