Subject: [lp-wan] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 09:24:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : LPWAN Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) for CoAP
        Authors         : Ana Minaburo
                          Laurent Toutain
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2018-03-04

Abstract:
   This draft defines the way SCHC header compression can be applied to
   CoAP headers.  CoAP header structure differs from IPv6 and UDP
   protocols since the CoAP Header is flexible header with a variable
   number of options themself of a variable length.  Another important
   difference is the asymmetry in the header information used for
   request and response messages.  This draft takes into account the
   fact that a thing can play the role of a CoAP client, a CoAP client
   or both roles.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/