Subject: [lp-wan] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-04.txt

From: Laurent Toutain <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 15:28:51 +0200

Hi,

Ana, Ricardo and I have just submitted a new version of the SCHC CoAP
compression. As discussed during the last interim meeting, this version
include OSCORE compression for the OSCORE option (aligned to draft -12)
and also some explanation to compress either the inner and the outer
headers.

We are waiting for your comments.

Ana, Ricardo and Laurent

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 3:23 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-04.txt
To: Laurent Toutain <[email-masked]>, Ana Minaburo <
[email-masked]>, Ricardo Andreasen <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Laurent Toutain and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc
Revision:       04
Title:          LPWAN Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) for CoAP
Document date:  2018-07-02
Group:          lpwan
Pages:          23
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-04.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-04
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-04

Abstract:
   This draft defines the way SCHC header compression can be applied to
   CoAP headers.  CoAP header structure differs from IPv6 and UDP
   protocols since the CoAP
   use a flexible header with a variable number of options themself of a
   variable length.  Another important difference is the asymmetry in
   the header format used in request and response messages.  Most of the
   compression mechanisms have been introduced in
   [I-D.ietf-lpwan-ipv6-static-context-hc], this document explains how
   to use the SCHC compression for CoAP.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat