Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 14:14:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Signaling MSD (Maximum SID Depth) using OSPF
        Authors         : Jeff Tantsura
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Peter Psenak
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-19.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-08-31

Abstract:
   This document defines a way for an Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
   Router to advertise multiple types of supported Maximum SID Depths
   (MSDs) at node and/or link granularity.  Such advertisements allow
   entities (e.g., centralized controllers) to determine whether a
   particular SID stack can be supported in a given network.  This
   document defines only one type of MSD, but defines an encoding that
   can support other MSD types.  Here the term OSPF means both OSPFv2
   and OSPFv3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-19
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-19

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/