Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv2-hbit-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2018 16:56:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : H-bit Support for OSPFv2
        Authors         : Keyur Patel
                          Padma Pillay-Esnault
                          Manish Bhardwaj
                          Serpil Bayraktar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv2-hbit-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-08-01

Abstract:
   OSPFv3 defines an option bit for router-LSAs known as the R-bit in
   RFC5340.  If the R-bit is clear, an OSPFv3 router can participate in
   OSPF topology flooding, however it will not used as a transit router.
   In such cases, other routers in the OSPFv3 routing domain only
   install routes to allow local traffic delivery.  This draft defines
   the H-bit functionality to prevent other OSPFv2 routers from using
   the router for transit traffic in OSPFv2 routing domains as described
   in RFC 2328.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv2-hbit/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv2-hbit-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv2-hbit-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv2-hbit-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/