Subject: [Lsr] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-segment-routing-extensions-16.txt> (OSPFv3 Extensions for Segment Routing) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 09:12:59 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Link State Routing WG (lsr) to
consider the following document: - 'OSPFv3 Extensions for Segment Routing'
  <draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-segment-routing-extensions-16.txt> as Proposed
  Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-11-16. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Segment Routing (SR) allows a flexible definition of end-to-end paths
   within IGP topologies by encoding paths as sequences of topological
   sub-paths, called "segments".  These segments are advertised by the
   link-state routing protocols (IS-IS and OSPF).

   This draft describes the OSPFv3 extensions required for Segment
   Routing.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-segment-routing-extensions/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-segment-routing-extensions/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2234/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2812/