Subject: [Lsr] Martin Vigoureux's No Objection on draft-ietf-ospf-lls-interface-id-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 02:15:15 -0700

Martin Vigoureux has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ospf-lls-interface-id-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-lls-interface-id/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

thank you for this document. I have only one comment which is picking up a typo:

s/a way to advertise and use and use them for Generalized Multi-/a way to
advertise and use them for Generalized Multi-/

---

From: Peter Psenak <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 10:54:19 +0200

Hi Martin,

I have addressed your comment, bu I'm unable to publish the updated 
version at this point as the submission is closed till November 3rd.

thanks,
Peter

On 23/10/18 11:15 , Martin Vigoureux wrote:
> .

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 09:54:18 +0000

Hi Peter, Martin, 
We can address these comments after the draft is IESG approved and on the RFC Editor queue as long as they don't change the normative specifications. I'm hoping this simple and draft which has an existing implementation will be approved. 
Thanks,
Acee 

On 10/25/18, 4:54 AM, "Peter Psenak (ppsenak)" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Hi Martin,

    thanks,
    Peter

---

From: "Vigoureux, Martin (Nokia - FR/Paris-Saclay)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 10:34:19 +0000

This is indeed an absolutely not critical comment. Please address it 
whenever you feel is appropriate.

-m