Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 17:10:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Signaling MSD (Maximum SID Depth) using IS-IS
        Authors         : Jeff Tantsura
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Les Ginsberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-18.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2018-10-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a way for an Intermediate System to
   Intermediate System (IS-IS) router to advertise multiple types of
   supported Maximum SID Depths (MSDs) at node and/or link granularity.
   Such advertisements allow entities (e.g., centralized controllers) to
   determine whether a particular SID (Segment ID) stack can be
   supported in a given network.  This document only defines one type of
   MSD (Base MPLS Imposition), but defines an encoding that can support
   other MSD types.  This document focuses on MSD use in a Segment
   Routing enabled network, but MSD may also be useful when Segment
   Routing is not enabled.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-18
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/