Subject: [Lsr] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-lsr-isis-rfc7810bis-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 05:34:59 -0800

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lsr-isis-rfc7810bis-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-isis-rfc7810bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is well written document, thank you. One small thing:

4.5.  Unidirectional Residual Bandwidth Sub-TLV

   Residual Bandwidth: This field carries the residual bandwidth on a
   link, forwarding adjacency [RFC4206], or bundled link in IEEE
   floating-point format with units of bytes per second.

Please add a Normative reference to the IEEE document.