Subject: [Lsr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-yang-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 06:05:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for OSPF Protocol
        Authors         : Derek Yeung
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Jeffrey Zhang
                          Ing-Wher Chen
                          Acee Lindem
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-yang-20.txt
	Pages           : 125
	Date            : 2018-12-19

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage OSPF.  The model is based on YANG 1.1 as defined in RFC
   7950 and conforms to the Network Management Datastore Architecture
   (NDMA) as described in RFC 8342.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-yang-20
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ospf-yang-20

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-yang-20

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/