Subject: [Lsr] Last Call: <draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-extensions-23.txt> (IS-IS Extensions for Segment Routing) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 16:13:53 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Link State Routing WG (lsr) to
consider the following document: - 'IS-IS Extensions for Segment Routing'
  <draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-extensions-23.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-04-17. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Segment Routing (SR) allows for a flexible definition of end-to-end
   paths within IGP topologies by encoding paths as sequences of
   topological sub-paths, called "segments".  These segments are
   advertised by the link-state routing protocols (IS-IS and OSPF).

   This draft describes the necessary IS-IS extensions that need to be
   introduced for Segment Routing operating on an MPLS data-plane.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-extensions/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-extensions/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2232/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2297/