Subject: [Lsr] Protocol Action: 'YANG Data Model for IS-IS Protocol' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg-42.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 12:03:30 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'YANG Data Model for IS-IS Protocol'
  (draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg-42.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Link State Routing Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Martin Vigoureux and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-yang-isis-cfg/

Technical Summary

   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage the IS-IS protocol on network elements.

Working Group Summary

  The current document represents a proper management framework 
  for the most commonly deployed ISIS features covered in various ISIS 
  RFCs.

Document Quality

     There are currently no known implementations of this YANG module.
     Expert review was done by the YANG Doctors. All comments have been 
     addressed, and there are no open issues. 

Personnel

      Yingzhen Qu is the Document Shepherd.
      Alvaro Retana is the Responsible Area Director.