Subject: Re: [Lsr] LSR WG IPR Poll for "IS-IS Topology-Transparent Zone" - draft-chen-isis-ttz.txt

From: "Toy, Mehmet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 18:51:51 -0400

I am not  aware of any other IPR that applies to draft-chen-isis-ttz.
Thanks
Mehmet

---------------------------------------------------
*From:* Acee Lindem (acee) <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 18, 2020 10:24 AM
*To:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* LSR WG IPR Poll for "IS-IS Topology-Transparent Zone" -
draft-chen-isis-ttz.txt

Authors,

The IETF IPRs declarations submitted for draft-chen-isis-ttz are specified
here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/4029/
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com_-3Furl-3Dhttps-253A-252F-252Fdatatracker.ietf.org-252Fipr-252F4029-252F-26data-3D02-257C01-257Chuaimo.chen-2540futurewei.com-257Cb94e03191c7b441893e408d843827249-257C0fee8ff2a3b240189c753a1d5591fedc-257C1-257C0-257C637333574826233657-26sdata-3DauFlDkLrrKemXoR7bjOCK1aWEkA5UiqCbGZ2ZJK8v2g-253D-26reserved-3D0&d=DwMFAw&c=udBTRvFvXC5Dhqg7UHpJlPps3mZ3LRxpb6__0PomBTQ&r=att-naOfmiIoSEGVu45xSCiCAgkAP_tirWC3fakunpE&m=S1F-ATQnS6zDn6AWlZXRjFrDWaeyhEb64-ApwkluSIM&s=--4HhA4kBFGAPuxNP5AW1zhT2Y2MhFn6KHMtfVb6hJQ&e=>

Are you aware of any other IPR that applies to draft-chen-isis-ttz?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules

(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond

to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any

relevant IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the LSR WG mailing

list.* The document will not advance to the next stage until a

response has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the LSR WG email list but are not listed as an author or

contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of

any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks,

Acee