Subject: Re: [Lsr] LSR WG Adoption Poll for "IS-IS Topology-Transparent Zone" - draft-chen-isis-ttz-11.txt

From: "Toy, Mehmet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 21:18:21 -0400

Support adoption of  "IS-IS Topology-Transparent Zone" -
draft-chen-isis-ttz-11.txt .
Thanks
Mehmet

------------------------------
*From:* Lsr <[email-masked]> on behalf of Acee Lindem (acee) <acee=
[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 18, 2020 10:16 AM
*To:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* [Lsr] LSR WG Adoption Poll for "IS-IS Topology-Transparent Zone"
- draft-chen-isis-ttz-11.txt

Based on the discussions in the last meeting and on the mailing list
regarding draft-chen-isis-ttz-11, the chairs feel that there are enough
differences with draft-ietf-lsr-isis-area-proxy-03 and in the community to
consider advancing it independently on the experimental track.

These differences include abstraction at arbitrary boundaries and IS-IS
extensions for smooth transition to/from zone abstraction.

We are now starting an LSR WG adoption call for draft-chen-isis-ttz-11.txt.
Please indicate your support or objection to adoption prior to Tuesday,
September 2nd, 2020.

Thanks,

Acee and Chris