Subject: [Lsr] Working Group Last Call IPR Poll for draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-reverse-metric - "OSPF Reverse Metric"

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 19:21:43 +0000

Authors,

There are no IPR disclosures for this draft.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-lsr-ip-flexalgo-04?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond
to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any
relevant IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the LSR WG mailing
list.* The document will not advance to the next stage until a
response has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the LSR WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of
any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks,
Acee

---

From: Ketan Talaulikar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 07:44:28 +0530

Hi Acee/All,

I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this document.

Thanks,
Ketan

---

From: Peter Psenak <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 08:45:10 +0200

Hi Acee,

I am not aware of any undisclosed IPR related to this document.

thanks,
Peter

---

From: "JOHNSTON, HUGH" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 15:16:24 +0000

Hello Acee and LSR WG

Thanks,
Hugh

From: Acee Lindem (acee) <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2022 12:22 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Working Group Last Call IPR Poll for draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-reverse-metric - "OSPF Reverse Metric"

Authors,

Thanks,
Acee