Subject: [Lsvr] Proposed Agenda (Draft) for LSVR Interim Meeting

From: Victor Kuarsingh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 20:29:16 -0400

Deal WG (and extended groups),

Below is the current draft agenda for the Oct 1st Interim meeting.  We
want to cover three key areas to help us make needed progress.  These
are: (1). Deep Dive into Link Discovery Requirements, (2). Deep
Discussion on BGP-SPF Base Draft and (3), Needs/options for test code.

We can adjust / add topics if folks feel there are additional  areas
to address for the in-person meeting.  We feel we want to address
areas where we can have deep conversations with the captive audience
and focus.

Given recent WG interactions, I have included (cc'ed) the Opsec and
idr working groups.

Please provide feedback this week.

DRAFT

1. Deep Dive into Link Discovery (60 minutes)
- Review / confirm requirements in - draft-ymbk-lsvr-discovery-req-01
(50 Minutes)
-  (w/ deep discussion and agreements on needs)
- Quick review of LSOE Draft - draft-ymbk-lsvr-lsoe-01 (10 Minutes)

2. Base Draft BGP-SPF (45 Minutes)
- Focus on draft-ietf-lsvr-bgp-spf-02 and needs / updates for future
-03 (if needed)
- Areas of Discussion / focus
- Affirm / Discussion zone / domain (flooding, policy interaction)
- Discussion on concept of IGP/calculated -common RIB for all routers
vs. BGP-sPF RIB? (do we need to close on this?, policy can alter
normal behavior)

3. BGP-SPF Security Requirement (30 Minutes)
- Re-cap current discussion, close on areas that need to be address
(discussion and plan for closure / if needed)

3. Discussion on Driving test code for protocol validation (15 Minutes)
- What do we need to do to get test code?
- Do we do a Hackathon? In IETF, outside IETF, idea’s sharing and consensus ?

DRAFT END

regards,

LSVR Chairs
Gunter and Victor