Subject: [Lsvr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsvr-bgp-spf-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 04:37:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Vector Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Shortest Path Routing Extensions for BGP Protocol
        Authors         : Keyur Patel
                          Acee Lindem
                          Shawn Zandi
                          Wim Henderickx
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsvr-bgp-spf-07.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2019-12-10

Abstract:
   Many Massively Scaled Data Centers (MSDCs) have converged on
   simplified layer 3 routing.  Furthermore, requirements for
   operational simplicity have led many of these MSDCs to converge on
   BGP as their single routing protocol for both their fabric routing
   and their Data Center Interconnect (DCI) routing.  This document
   describes a solution which leverages BGP Link-State distribution and
   the Shortest Path First (SPF) algorithm similar to Internal Gateway
   Protocols (IGPs) such as OSPF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsvr-bgp-spf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsvr-bgp-spf-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsvr-bgp-spf-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsvr-bgp-spf-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/