Subject: [Lsvr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 08:49:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Vector Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Layer 3 Discovery and Liveness
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Rob Austein
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-05.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2020-05-25

Abstract:
   In Massive Data Centers, BGP-SPF and similar routing protocols are
   used to build topology and reachability databases.  These protocols
   need to discover IP Layer 3 attributes of links, such as neighbor IP
   addressing, logical link IP encapsulation abilities, and link
   liveness.  This Layer 3 Discovery and Liveness protocol collects
   these data, which may then be disseminated using BGP-SPF and similar
   protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/