Subject: [Lsvr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-ulpc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 15:23:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Vector Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : L3DL Upper-Layer Protocol Configuration
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-ulpc-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2021-10-14

Abstract:
   This document uses the Layer-3 Liveness and Discovery protocol to
   communicate the parameters needed to exchange inter-device Upper
   Layer Protocol Configuration for upper-layer protocols such as the
   BGP family.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-ulpc/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-ulpc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lsvr-l3dl-ulpc-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/