Subject: [Ltru] ISO/TC 46 mtgs in Dublin (Ireland) next week

From: Marion Gunn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 09:16:20 +0100

Invitation/reminder to participants in mtgs starting Monday next in Dublin.

There will be small reception hosted by IIB in the bar of the Mont Clare
Hotel (where most delegates will be staying) from 17:30 on.

Dress informal (most will have just stepped in off planes from US,
Australia, Canada, etc.).

Because wearing nametags in a public bar is not on, I am giving here
(under my title below) a link to a page where you can find a photo of
me, to facilitate our finding one another.

With best wishes,

Marion Gunn
Convener of NSAI's ISO/TC 46 Interest Group
Photograph link: <http://www.theclansofireland.ie/board2004.html>
Hotel telephone: +353 1 607 3800 Mont Clare, Merrion Square, D2 (across
from Oscar Wilde's house).

-- 

Marion Gunn * EGTeo (Estab.1991)
27 Páirc an Fhéithlinn, Baile an 
Bhóthair, Co. Átha Cliath, Éire.
* [email-masked] * [email-masked] *

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: Marion Gunn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 09:22:50 +0100

CORRECTION: Sunday night from 19:30 on (as most will be arriving then). 
mg

--