Subject: [Ltru] New registry to reflect draft-03 changes

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 21:53:41 -0700

As most already know, draft-03 includes a change with regard to the
initial registry.  Instead of automatically creating variant subtags
from tags like "en-boont" and "de-1901", this draft proposes that all
such tags be grandfathered, and the variants proposed through the normal
registration process and evaluated case by case.

Accordingly, I've uploaded a new registry that removes all the variant
subtags, and changes the status of all "redundant" tags that would have
included one of these variants to "grandfathered."

Please take a look at this registry and see if you think it agrees with
the changes proposed in draft-03, and with the draft generally.  Please
note that no other content-related changes that may have been discussed
on the list are reflected in this registry.

--
Doug Ewell
Fullerton, California
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru