Subject: [Ltru] Another batch of ltru tickets in RT

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 23:27:25 -0700

Hi -

I've entered another batch of tickets into the RT system.

Public access to the system is via an account named "ietf" with password "ietf"
at the URL https://rt.psg.com

There are separate queues for the ltru-registry and ltru-matching drafts.

Several of these items I've entered with an initial status of "rejected" because
I think the mailing list discussion has clearly indicated that the proposal was
not accepted.  If you think I've misread or misunderstood, *please* speak
up now and I'll happily re-open those items for further discussion.

If something has been overtaken by events or made moot by other
changes (most of these comments were with respect to -00), let me
know.

Likewise, if you think we do have a consensus resolution for an item,
let me know so we can mark it "resolved".

In any case, *PLEASE* include the issue number if you're posting
regarding an issue, and *don't* use issue threads for other topics.
I'll forward each of the issues to this list, so you can reply to the
forwarded messages for followups.

This is an unusually verbose mailing list - sorting through messages is
hard enough as it is, so *PLEASE* keep the issue numbers.

Randy

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru