Subject: [Ltru] ltru issues 972-981

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 20:46:48 -0700

Hi -

I've entered another batch of issues.  All of these have already either been
resolved by the changes in the -01 draft, or rejected.  You can view the
details at https://rt.psg.com/  with username "ietf" and password "ietf".
If you believe further discussion of any of these is necessary, or if
I've made a mistake, *please* use the appropriate subject line:

[psg.com #972] compatibility with evolution of ISO code elements
resolved

[psg.com #973] remove material that should be in matching draft
resolved

[psg.com #974] define IQ
rejected

[psg.com #975] define "extlang"
resolved

[psg.com #976] draft does not allude to applications not mentioned in charter
rejected

[psg.com #977] addressing 3066 problems in -00 draft
rejected

[psg.com #978] how powerful is reviewer?
rejected

[psg.com #979] stability of tags when underlying references change
resolved

[psg.com #980] determine whether tag valid at particular time
resolved

[psg.com #981] explain "generative private use"
rejected

Randy, ltru co-chair

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru