Subject: [Ltru] [psg.com #970] add reference to xml schema version 1.0

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 23:45:14 -0700

Hi -

> Comment 42 in
> http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ltru/current/msg00540.html
> reads: (with respect to -00 draft)
> "42. 6. compatibility is preserved with RFC 3066 but not with evolution
> of ISO code elements. The XML Schema version 1.0 requirements are
> quoted but not documented."

Randy, ltru co-chair

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 21:25:54 +0200

Randy Presuhn wrote:

>> "42. 6. compatibility is preserved with RFC 3066 but not
>> with evolution of ISO code elements. The XML Schema version
>> 1.0 requirements are quoted but not documented."

That appears to be related to the "forever canonical" debate,

Informative reference [19] is a pointer to the Schema spec.,
which has a pointer to RfC 3066.  W3C URLs are famous to be
stable => no problem, mark as closed or non-issue.  Bye, Frank