Subject: Re: [Ltru] [psg.com #875] should initial registry contents be made into an internet-draft?

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 13:19:17 -0700

Hi -

The WG discussion of this issue was inconclusive, so the co-chairs consulted
with our responsible AD to determine what in his opinion would work best
logistically with IANA and the IESG to deliver the initial registry contents.
The conclusion: the registry contents should indeed be put into an internet-draft,
for publication as an *informational* RFC.  It would  contain both the initial registry
contents and text to let people know that they  should refer to the registry at a
specific location for the most current  values.

Consequently, I'm marking issue #875 (and related issue 878) as "resolved",
and the editors will need to adjust the text in the registry draft  (sections 3.7
and 5, I think) accordingly.

Doug Ewell graciously volunteered to edit this i-d some time ago.  Ideally,
we'd issue its WG last call at the same time as the registry draft, since
comments on the proposed initial registry have been most useful in revealing
issues in the registry draft.

Randy, ltru co-chair

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru