Subject: RE: [Ltru] [psg.com #952] how to determine whether an ISO 639registration request has been processed?

From: "Peter Constable" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 13:27:05 -0700

In answer to the question, "how to determine...?", I believe there is a
liaison between IETF and the ISO 639/RA-JAC in the person of Michael
Everson, the Language Tag Reviewer. If I'm right, then it would
certainly be appropriate that one of his responsibilities would be to
report when an ISO 639 registration request has been processed. I don't
know if you think that needs to be formalized in the draft somehow.

Peter Constable

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 13:46:54 -0700

Hi -

> From: "Peter Constable" <[email-masked]>
> To: "LTRU Working Group" <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 1:27 PM
> Subject: RE: [Ltru] [psg.com #952] how to determine whether an ISO639registration request has been  processed?
>

> know if you think that needs to be formalized in the draft somehow.
...

My personal opinion is that there is no need to formalize it.

Randy