Subject: [Ltru] [psg.com #944] MAY a conformant implementation impose length constraints?

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 23:49:37 -0700

Hi -

 Comment #15 in message
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ltru/current/msg00540.html
 asks whether an implementation that imposes length constraints
 would still be considered conformant, and, if so, what constraints
 would be permissible.

Randy, ltru co-chair

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Mark Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 07:43:42 -0700

>an implementation that imposes length constraints

This information is already in the current draft, so no action is needed.

‎Mark

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
To: "LTRU Working Group" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 23:49
Subject: [Ltru] [psg.com #944] MAY a conformant implementation impose
lengthconstraints?