Subject: [Ltru] Re: revised editor's copy online

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 07:22:49 -0700

I noticed that the reference to ISO 3166-1 in draft-registry-10 is to
the 1997 edition, while the reference in draft-initial-03 is to the 1988
edition.  I'll be happy to change this in draft-initial as a Second Last
Call item (text not reflecting agreed-upon changes), if the co-chairs
wish.

--
Doug Ewell
Fullerton, California
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Mark Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 08:15:06 -0700

Doug, can you update the (more readable) html version on
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/draft-ietf-ltru-initial-03.html?

‎Mark

---

From: r&d afrac <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 17:28:53 +0200

>Call item (text not reflecting agreed-upon changes), if the co-chairs

Dear Dooug,
Do not worry too much. Editor changes. There may be some time before the 
Draft is approved as it depends on its normative main Draft which will not 
be approved before a long. So, you will have then to enter the then 
appropriate version. By that time Channel Islands may be in ISO 3166-1, so 
you will also have to change the sections.

The work is clean and neat. Thank you.
jfc