Subject: [Ltru] AD Evaluation Comments: draft-ietf-ltru-registry-12 and draft-ietf-ltru-initial-04

From: "Scott Hollenbeck" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 12:23:03 -0400

Both documents are ready for IETF last call.  I found only one small issue
with draft-ietf-ltru-registry-12.

It's common practice to note documents being obsoleted in the first page
document header.  It should be noted that RFC 3066 is being obsoleted.  This
can be done using xml2rfc as follows:

<rfc ipr="full3978" obsoletes="3066"
 docName="draft-ietf-ltru-registry-12.txt">

Yes, I noticed the text in the introduction.  Both are needed.

This is not a significant issue.  Add it to the queue for processing after
the last call has been completed.

I will ask to have the documents last-called as part of a joint
announcement.  They will then be evaluated by the IESG as part of the same
ballot.

-Scott-

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru