Subject: [Ltru] Submission: LTRU initial-registry draft-04

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:46:07 -0700

Dear Editor,

Attached please find the fifth draft of the LTRU initial-registry
document, "draft-ietf-ltru-initial-04", in text format.

This draft was generated from XML source using xml2rfc, and has been
scanned with idnits.  The XML source is available at
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/draft-ietf-ltru-initial-04.xml, or via
e-mail on request.

Best regards,

--
Doug Ewell
Fullerton, California
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/
_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:53:01 -0700

Please note that draft-initial-04 includes a primary language subtag for
the new ISO 639 alpha-3 code "ain" (for Ainu) that was announced
Tuesday.

According to Section 2 of draft-initial-04, item 2, code elements
assigned in the ISO source standards up to the date of adoption of
draft-registry ("Date B") are added to the initial registry
automatically.