Subject: [Ltru] End of ltru WG last calls on registry and initial registry i-ds

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:25:07 -0700

Hi -

We've closed out the last of the open issues on the issue
tracker (https://rt.psg.com/ (user and password "ietf")), and
the rough consensus of those who have posted saying
that they've read the draft is of approval.

The ltru working group last call of the documents
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-registry-10.txt
and http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-initial-03.txt
is now complete.  The Editors are instructed to submit
updated drafts, incorporating agreed changes, at their
earliest convenience.  A third last call will not be needed.

When the updated drafts are available, Martin and I will
submit the publication requests to the IESG.  The working
group will receive copies of the requests, and will be kept
in the loop for any IESG review comments and IETF last
call comments.

I'd like to thank the working group, and especially the editors,
Mark Davis, Doug Ewell, and Addison Phillips, for their hard
work, constructive comments, and patience during this effort.

Randy, ltru co-chair

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru