Subject: [Ltru] Tag wisely (was: Phonetic orthographies)

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 17:06:59 +0100

Doug Ewell wrote on <ietf-languages.alvestrand.no>

> John Cowan <cowan at ccil dot org> wrote:

>> RFC 4646 says "tag wisely", *not* "tag exhaustively".

> I wish it did say "tag wisely" a bit more explicitly,
> maybe even using those exact words.

IMO chapter 4.1 is good as is, but we could add that as
motto at its beginning.  Testing:

<texttable><ttcol align=center" width="50%">
Tag wisely</ttcol></texttable>

                   +-----------------------------------+
                   |             Tag wisely            |
                   +-----------------------------------+
Frank

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: Martin Duerst <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:05:47 +0900

[Please don't use <texttable> in xml2rfc. It is a particularly
 clear example of bad markup (there are others), and this use
 in this case would be visual only.]

>Tag wisely</ttcol></texttable>

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, Assoc. Professor, Aoyama Gakuin University
#-#-#  http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp       mailto:[email-masked]