Subject: [Ltru] Re: Language-tag base URI

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 23:09:13 -0800

Randy Presuhn <randy underscore presuhn at mindspring dot com> wrote:

> We could request such an addition.  Before doing so,
> however, I think we should, in this order:
>   1) complete our current work items

I strongly agree with this point, and to that end I'd like to ask the 
group again to take up the topic of what to do with the Description 
fields in the various ISO standards.  We need to decide whether to use 
them as they are without changes, invert them, uninvert them, fix 
spelling and spacing, etc.  I can't generate an update to 
4645bis-draft-00 until these critical questions are resolved.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Fullerton, California, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru