Subject: [Ltru] Re: [EAI] ASCII escapes for Unicode characters

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 06:50:36 +0100

John C Klensin wrote:

 [http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-klensin-unicode-escapes]
> With the concurrence of the ADs, discussion has been directed
> to the [email-masked] list.   If you have comments,
> please direct them to that list and _not_ to either of these
> two lists.

Please propose an _unmoderated_ list for the discussion of this
draft.  The topic is also interesting for COSMOGOL because it
was recently discussed there, for LTRU because we intentionally
picked the &#x102345; style there, and maybe it's also relevant
for I-D.phillips-record-jar

Frank

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 06:50:36 +0100

John C Klensin wrote:

Frank

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 09:29:03 +0100

On Sun, Jan 21, 2007 at 06:50:36AM +0100,
 Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 17 lines which said:

> for LTRU because we intentionally picked the &#x102345; style there,
> and maybe it's also relevant for I-D.phillips-record-jar

Although it is far from clear in the I-D text, the discussion about
the draft
(http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/discuss/current/msg00411.html)
showed that it is intended for *new* protocols only so this draft is
probably off-topic for LTRU, unless we decide to switch to a
completely new registry format.