Subject: [Ltru] Re: Submission: draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-01

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 19:02:02 -0800

I ran draft-4645bis-01 through idnits and it gave me the following:

   Checking conformance with RFC 3978/3979 boilerplate...

  - This document has ISOC Copyright according to RFC 3978, instead of
    the newer IETF Trust Copyright according to RFC 4748.  You should
    consider updating it; the new Copyright statement will be required
    from February 1st, 2007
  - This document has an original RFC 3978 Section 5.5 Disclaimer,
    instead of the newer disclaimer which includes the IETF Trust
    according to RFC 4748.  You should consider updating it; the new
    disclaimer will be required from February 1st, 2007

I used the online version of xml2rfc 1.31 to generate all the 
boilerplate.  Does anyone know if the newer, "living on the edge" 
version applies the updated boilerplate?

--
Doug Ewell  *  Fullerton, California, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 05:39:10 +0100

Doug Ewell wrote:

> Does anyone know if the newer, "living on the edge" 

It does, since November (version 1.32pre2).  You can
ignore this nit for the time being <recycle />

Frank

---

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 22:19:24 +0100

> It does, since November (version 1.32pre2).

Version 1.32 was released.