Subject: [Ltru] draft-04 submitted...

From: Addison Phillips <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 10:50:31 -0700

I just submitted draft-04. Note that I'll be on vacation the next ten 
days or so. Mark will be tracking proposed changes.

Not much of note here. I did incorporate John's suggested changes to the 
ABNF and the section on extlangs. The other big change is that I 
reorganized the section on the language subtag reviewer (I put the job 
description first) and added a proposal to deal with Mark's desire for 
greater "personnel selection detail".

Y'all debate that while I'm gone......

inter-locale is updated and there is a link to the diff.

   http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-04.html
   http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-04.txt
   http://www.inter-locale.com/ID/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-04.xml
   http://tinyurl.com/2hahqc (wdiff)

Addison

-- 
Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Yahoo! Inc.

Internationalization is an architecture.
It is not a feature.

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: John Cowan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 14:07:16 -0400

>   http://tinyurl.com/2hahqc (wdiff)

TinyURL doesn't like this one:  I created http://tinyurl.com/2ba77f
as a replacement.

-- 
John Cowan  [email-masked]   http://ccil.org/~cowan
It's the old, old story.  Droid meets droid.  Droid becomes chameleon.
Droid loses chameleon, chameleon becomes blob, droid gets blob back
again.  It's a classic tale.  --Kryten, Red Dwarf

---

From: Addison Phillips <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 11:11:49 -0700

Argh. Thanks. Seems I got an extra bit of garbage into the URL.

Addison

---

From: "Stephen Silver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 10:21:46 +0100

Addison Phillips wrote:

> I just submitted draft-04.

I noticed a couple of typos: there are two occurrences of "ISO 693-3",
which should be "ISO 639-3".

-- 
Stephen Silver