Subject: [Ltru] draft-05 changes, etc.

From: Addison Phillips <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 09:46:53 -0700

All,

I just submitted draft-05. Note that I made some edits this morning in 
an attempt to fix the thread on collections. I note that we actually had 
a separate paragraph recommending against the use of collections 
separate from the bullet list about 'mis'/'mul'/'und', etc. I merged 
this with the other text, removed the word "special", and did additional 
edits to address comments on the list.

Check it out.

Inter-locale is up-to-date, including the wdiff link (or use 
http://tinyurl.com/2kctcy)

Addison

-- 
Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Yahoo! Inc.

Internationalization is an architecture.
It is not a feature.

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru