Subject: [Ltru] Re: Transliteration of reference titles

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 11:12:43 -0700

Mark Davis <mark dot davis at icu dash project dot org> wrote:

> BTW, oddly, on MSN.com a search for "Mark Davis" comes up with my home 
> page as the first item, while on Google and Yahoo it is much further 
> down, below the talk-show host, porn star, baseball player, columnist, 
> ...)   So what did I do to deserve top billing by Microsoft? ;-) 
> "Doug Ewell" is always at the top -- lucky guy -- while "Addison 
> Phillips" is variously below a Horse Power rider, blogger, military 
> book salesman, and musician.

So far I've managed to stay ahead of the "other" Doug Ewell, a rather 
successful and quotable basketball coach at Westfield High School in 
Virginia.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Fullerton, California, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru