Subject: [Ltru] Re: Correction to 2.2.1

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 06:55:27 -0700

Peter Constable <petercon at microsoft dot com> wrote:

> I suggest the following change to numbered paragraph 5 in section 
> 2.2.1: from
>
>       ISO 639, and proposals rejected by ISO 639/RA will be closely...
>                                                  ^^
> to
>
>       ISO 639, and proposals rejected by the ISO 639/RA-JAC will be...
>                                                      ^^^^^^

I'll definitely want Peter and others to help me out in this regard when 
reviewing the next version of draft-4645bis.  I have a tendency to get 
references like this wrong.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Fullerton, California, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://users.adelphia.net/~dewell/
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru