Subject: [Ltru] section 2.2.9

From: "Stephen Silver" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 16:24:48 +0100

Section 2.2.9 says:

   For each subtag that has a 'Prefix' field in the registry, the
   Prefix matches the language tag using Extended Filtering [RFC4647].

This doesn't account for the possibility of multiple 'Prefix' fields.
It should say "at least one Prefix" instead of "the Prefix".

Section 2.2.9 continues:

   That is, each subtag in the Prefix is present in the tag and in
   the same order.

This is misleading, as it may wrongly suggest that the prefix "tw"
matches the tag "zh-TW", and that the prefix "zh-TW" matches the tag
"zh-x-TW".  I think it would be better just to drop this sentence.

-- 
Stephen Silver

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru