Subject: [Ltru] Information Dissemination

From: "Debbie Garside" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 09:40:40 +0100

Hi

I know that this could be considered off-topic but we have on several
occasions visited the subject of marketing and information dissemination in
the light of getting people to adopt this standard and thus I don't consider
it as off-topic as some might.

It would be really great if someone could write a short paper/presentation
for the GUM3C conference wrt to RFC4646, past, current and future as well as
Internationalization in general as well as applications for the RFC.  Panel
representation would also be welcome.  A paper could be presented by
me/someone else of your choice if you do not wish to attend the conference.

For more info visit http://www.gum3c.org

Apologies if you consider this off-topic.  It may be appropriate to respond
off-list.

Best regards

Debbie

Debbie Garside
CEO

The World Language Documentation Centre
Corner House
Barn Street
Haverfordwest
Pembrokeshire SA61 1BW
Wales UK

Tel: 0044 1437 766441
Fax: 0044 1437 766173

Web: http://www.thewldc.org

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru