Subject: [Ltru] New content type for www.langtag.net

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 10:24:23 +0200

I've just changed the default Content-Type of
<http://www.langtag.net/> from text/html to application/xhtml+xml (the
files have always been in XHTML).

This follows RFC 3236, and <http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-media-types/>.

You're welcome to report any problem, issue, etc (yes, I know this is
a hot topic and flame-prone).
_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 22:24:04 +0200

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 10:24:23AM +0200,
 Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 12 lines which said:

> <http://www.langtag.net/> from text/html to application/xhtml+xml
> (the files have always been in XHTML).

OK, I went back. MSIE does not know what to do with the standard
Content-Type and just suggests to save the file (!)

Standards are good but it is better when it works :-(
_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru