Subject: Re: [Ltru] [rt.amsl.com #7749] Mailinglist issue

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 19:07:07 -0600

Randy Presuhn  <randy underscore presuhn at mindspring dot com> wrote:

> Thanks for the update on the [email-masked] mailing list.
> I'm sure the folks who like "format=flowed" will appreciate
> the news.

As I said before, it's not something I can control.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Arvada, Colorado, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://www.ewellic.org
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages  ˆ

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru

---

From: Martin Duerst <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 09:31:21 +0900

And, as far as I can see, the format-flowed still gets dropped
somewhere. Can anybody confirm that they get the format-flowed
from the mailing list?

Regards,    Martin.

At 10:07 08/06/07, Doug Ewell wrote:
>Randy Presuhn  <randy underscore presuhn at mindspring dot com> wrote: > >> 
>Thanks for the update on the [email-masked] mailing list. >> I'm sure the 
>folks who like "format=flowed" will appreciate >> the news. > >As I said 
>before, it's not something I can control. > >-- >Doug Ewell  *  Arvada, 
>Colorado, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN 
>#14 >http://www.ewellic.org >http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html >http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages 
> $B%R+(B>_______________________________________________ >Ltru mailing 
>list >[email-masked] >https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltr

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, Assoc. Professor, Aoyama Gakuin University
#-#-#  http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp       mailto:[email-masked]

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 12:04:27 +0200

On Sun, Jun 08, 2008 at 09:31:21AM +0900,
 Martin Duerst <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 37 lines which said:

> somewhere. 

Yes and I reported it to AMSL (I follow the case and did not find
suitable to report every development to the LTRU mailing list).
_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru