Subject: Re: [Ltru] early proto draft-15...

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 19:18:32 -0600

"Phillips, Addison" <addison at amazon dot com> wrote:

>> 2.2.4, bullet 3E: refers to 4645 rather than 4645 and 4645bis.
>
> NOT DONE (pending information)
>
> Maybe. Will 4645bis repeat the relevant text? My impression was that 
> 4645 has the Date A/Date B/etc. stuff and 4645bis has newer rules for 
> registry restart. Doug?

To the extent this bullet point is still relevant (it applies only to 
Channel Islands, UN M.49 code 830), it is included only in 4645. 
Draft-4645bis starts from the existing Registry, and adds in 639-3 and 
all the other changes we've made.

It doesn't yet include 639-5, on which we seem to have an undeclared 
consensus, but that's because I'm waiting for the extlang/macrolanguage 
issue to be resolved -- unless the WG wants a new draft before then, in 
which case I'll apply the draft-4646bis-15 rules.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Arvada, Colorado, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://www.ewellic.org
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages  ˆ

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru