Subject: [Ltru] Moving ahead

From: Martin Duerst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 10:44:30 +0900

Dear LTRU WG,

I plan to hand over our drafts to the AD and the IESG around
December 26th. If you have any really really important and
urgent issue that you think needs to be fixed before that,
please say so on the list *before* December 25th.

If you happen to find something that is minor or editorial,
please, please keep it to yourself until asked for explicitly
at a later date.

In other words, I sincerely hope that this is the LAST
WG last call on these two documents :-).

Regards,     Martin.

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, Assoc. Professor, Aoyama Gakuin University
#-#-#  http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp       mailto:[email-masked]     

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru