Subject: Re: [Ltru] Hand-off to AD

From: "Doug Ewell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 19:36:25 -0700

Randy Presuhn <randy underscore presuhn at mindspring dot com> wrote:

> With 
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis-19.txt and 
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ltru-4645bis-08.txt now 
> available, we plan to hand these to our AD in the next few days for 
> consideration by the IESG for publication as RFCs, replacing the 
> current RFC 4645 and RFC 4646.

I'm delighted to see this day finally come.

> If you spot a "show-stopper" technical problem in either of these, 
> don't hesitate to post it to this list.  For any other issues, I 
> strongly suggest holding them for the IETF last call that will (I 
> hope) soon follow.

I have a few, very minor editorial fixes, which I am more than happy to 
hold onto until IETF Last Call.

--
Doug Ewell  *  Thornton, Colorado, USA  *  RFC 4645  *  UTN #14
http://www.ewellic.org
http://www1.ietf.org/html.charters/ltru-charter.html
http://www.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/ietf-languages  ˆ

_______________________________________________
Ltru mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ltru