Subject: Re: [Ltru] Issue #50: Change registry format to XML (Apps #3)

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 22:45:39 -0700

Hi -

> From: "Martin J. Dürst" <[email-masked]>
> To: "Stephane Bortzmeyer" <[email-masked]>
> Cc: "LTRU Working Group" <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Friday, May 29, 2009 2:25 AM
> Subject: Re: [Ltru] Issue #50: Change registry format to XML (Apps #3)
>
> [co-chair hat on]
>
> I conclude that there is consensus in the WG to not change anything in
> draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis for this issue. The WG has discussed this issue
> already, and a wide variety of reasons has been given for why a change
> to an XML-based format at this point would be a bad idea.
...

Ok, I've recorded the closure of this issue in the tracker.
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/ltru/trac/ticket/50#comment:1

Randy