Subject: [Ltru] [Fwd: Last Call: draft-davis-u-langtag-ext (BCP 47 Extension U) to Informational RFC]

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 22:04:34 +0100

FYI.

Subject: Last Call: draft-davis-u-langtag-ext (BCP 47 Extension U) to Informational RFC
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 14:02:40 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: "IETF announcement list. No discussions." <ietf-announce.ietf.org>

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider 
the following document:

- 'BCP 47 Extension U '
   <draft-davis-u-langtag-ext-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-08-04. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-davis-u-langtag-ext-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=19525&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce