Subject: [Lwip] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-castellani-lwig-coap-separate-responses-00.txt

From: "Angelo P. Castellani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 21:16:57 +0200

After the very interesting and useful ETSI CoAP Plugtest, and given the
recent discussion on the CoRE mailing list, I felt the urge to write a
short draft collecting some interesting examples of CoAP separate responses
that may happen in "lossy" environments.

I think that this document is mainly useful for protocol implementers, to
quickly review possible situations that their implementations are required
to handle.

You can access the document at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-castellani-lwig-coap-separate-responses

If you think that is good having such a document, I can continue working on
it.

Best,
Angelo

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 21:12
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-castellani-lwig-coap-separate-responses-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-castellani-lwig-coap-separate-responses-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Angelo P. Castellani and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-castellani-lwig-coap-separate-responses
Revision:        00
Title:           Learning CoAP separate responses by examples
Creation date:   2012-03-26
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 9

Abstract:
  This draft aims at providing interesting examples of CoAP separate
  responses that are useful to aid CoAP implementers on understanding
  possible rare situation incurring.

The IETF Secretariat