Subject: [Lwip] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-kovatsch-lwig-class1-coap-00.txt

From: Zhen Cao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 11:22:13 +0800

Hi All,

This is a new submission for Lwig. Please take a look and send comments if
any.

Thanks and regards,
Zhen
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 3:27 AM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-kovatsch-lwig-class1-coap-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : Implementing CoAP for Class 1 Devices
        Author(s)       : Matthias Kovatsch
        Filename        : draft-kovatsch-lwig-class1-coap-00.txt
        Pages           : 10
        Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
The Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) is designed for
resource-constrained nodes and networks, e.g., sensor nodes in low-power
lossy networks (LLNs). Still, to implement this Internet protocol on Class
1 devices, i.e., ~10KiB of RAM and ~100KiB of ROM, light-weight
implementation techniques are necessary. This document provides the lessons
learned from implementing CoAP for Contiki, an operating system for tiny,
battery-operated networked embedded systems. The information may become
part of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance document planned by the
IETF working group LWIG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kovatsch-lwig-class1-coap

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kovatsch-lwig-class1-coap-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt