Subject: [Lwip] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-cao-lwig-syn-layer-00.txt

From: Zhen Cao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 11:23:10 +0800

Hi All,

This is a new submission on energy efficient protocol design. Could you
help review and comments?

Thanks and regards,
Zhen

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-cao-lwig-syn-layer-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : Synchronization Layer: an Implementation Method
for Energy Efficient Sensor Stack
        Author(s)       : Zhen Cao
        Filename        : draft-cao-lwig-syn-layer-00.txt
        Pages           : 7
        Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the problem of energy efficient protocol
   implementation, and proposes an energy efficient design of mulitiple
   protocols by utilizing a common shim layer to synchronize the packet
   receipt and transimission on a single node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cao-lwig-syn-layer

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cao-lwig-syn-layer-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt