Subject: [Lwip] Fwd: IPsec/Diet-ESP for IoT and Minimal ESP

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 15:58:50 +0100

Hi,

Please find our draft for minimal IPsec/ESP.

Comment are welcome!

BR,
Daniel

Name:        draft-mglt-lwig-minimal-esp
Revision:    00
Title:        Minimal ESP
Document date:    2014-01-31
Group:        Individual Submission
Pages:        6
URL:http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mglt-lwig-minimal-esp-00.txt
Status:https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-lwig-minimal-esp/
Htmlized:http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-lwig-minimal-esp-00

Abstract:
   This document describes a minimal version of the IP Encapsulation
   Security Payload (ESP) described in RFC 4303 which is part of the
   IPsec suite.

   ESP is used to provide confidentiality, data origin authentication,
   connectionless integrity, an anti-replay service (a form of partial
   sequence integrity), and limited traffic flow confidentiality.

   This document does not update or modify RFC 4303, but provides a
   compact description of the minimal version of the protocol.  If this
   document and RFC 4303 conflicts then RFC 4303 is the authoritative
   description.

-- 
Daniel Migault
Orange Labs -- Security
+33 6 70 72 69 58