Subject: [Lwip] Fwd: Fw: 转发: New Version Notification for draft-ma-lwig-3gpplink-imply-01.txt

From: ma yc <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 08:14:41 +0800

Dear all

Please check the updated draft of 3GPP link implication.
The multiple transport support feature is added.
Comments are welcomed.

Thank you.
Regards
Yuanchen

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
发送时间: 2014年1月28日 10:48
收件人: Zhen Cao; MA, YUAN CHEN -HCHBJ; Zehn Cao; MA, YUAN CHEN -HCHBJ
主题: New Version Notification for draft-ma-lwig-3gpplink-imply-01.txt
 A new version of I-D, draft-ma-lwig-3gpplink-imply-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yuanchen Ma and posted to the IETF
repository.
 Name: draft-ma-lwig-3gpplink-imply
Revision: 01
Title: Implication of 3GPP Link Characteristics on Lightweight IP Design
Document date: 2014-01-28
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 7
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ma-lwig-3gpplink-imply-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ma-lwig-3gpplink-imply/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ma-lwig-3gpplink-imply-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ma-lwig-3gpplink-imply-01
 Abstract:
   In 3GPP Release 12, the work item Machine Type Communication (MTC) is
   specifying low cost terminals for Machine to Machine communications.
   Since IETF has already developed a suite of protocols for device
   communication, it is useful to analyze the limitation of 3GPP MTC and
   the impact on the implementation of IETF protocol suite.  This
   document analyzes the feature of 3GPP MTC and the impact on light
   weight protocol implementation for the MTC terminals.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at
tools.ietf.org.
 The IETF Secretariat