Subject: [Lwip] Milestones changed for lwig WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 00:28:21 -0800

Deleted milestone "First version of the implementation guidance
document submitted".

Deleted milestone "First version of the terminology document
submitted".

Deleted milestone "Minimal TLS document summited".

Deleted milestone "Minimal IKEv2 document summited".

Deleted milestone "Submit the minimal TLS implementation document to
the IESG for publication as an Informational RFC".

Changed milestone "Submit the terminology document to the IESG for
publication as an Informational RFC", set due date to May 2014 from
March 2013, resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit the implementation guidance document to the
IESG for publication as an Informational RFC", set due date to January
2016 from July 2013, resolved as "Done", added
draft-ietf-lwig-cellular to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit the minimal IKEv2 implementation document to
the IESG for publication as an Informational RFC", set due date to
March 2016 from March 2014, resolved as "Done".

Deleted milestone "First version of the energy efficient
implementation guidance document submitted".

Changed milestone "Submit the energy efficient implementation guidance
document to the IESG for publication as an Informational RFC", set due
date to December 2016 from November 2014.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/lwig/charter/