Subject: [magma] Margaret

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 09:27:09 -0500

Can someone please remove Margaret from the list?  Her infectious attachments are being removed by the system but it'd be nice not to have to delete her silly messages.

                              Chris Nelson

_______________________________________________
magma mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/magma

---

From: Jeroen Massar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 15:44:13 +0100

On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 09:27 -0500, [email-masked] wrote:
> Can someone please remove Margaret from the list?
> Her infectious attachments are being removed by the system but it'd be
> nice not to have to delete her silly messages.

Some nice virus is spoofing her email address and because she is
subscribed to the list, she is allowed to send to the list and thus you
receive a virus. She is not the person sending these virusses.

Unfortunately there is not much the mailing list admins can do against
this, except for maybe having a virusscanner which will autodiscard
virusses...

Simply set your viruschecker to silent discard for any virusses that
come in.

Greets,
 Jeroen